fox farms soil, what kind of fertilizer?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by manty420, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Hey guys,
    If i'm using fox farms soil what kind of fertilizer should i get for veg and flower? It would be great if I could pick these up at a walmart/menards/lowes. as these stores are in my area. thanks happy growing! :bongin:

2. I highly recommend the starter trio pack from fox farm also... Grow Big + Big Bloom + Tiger Bloom. Three very good ferts and perfect for the entire life of your weed. :D

They are easy to find. Go to the fox farm website, go to the Find Stores tab and click on your state, and fllow the steps and eventually youll come to a list of fox farm dispensaries very close to you, driving distance, usually no more than 10 miles. Click on the websites of these stores and find out of they have the Trio pack I mentioned above. If you dont wanna have to drive around and look for it, im sure you can order it from their website. I ordered Soil AND Ferts from a local fox farm dispensary and got all of the stuff the next day. Very fast. Cause you live right next to them :)

If those stores dont have shipping or a website or the trio pack, go to your state and click on a major city, and youll probably find more stores websites and hopefully they have trio packs.