Fox farms nutrient users?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by wEEDhEAD1, Aug 19, 2017.

1. im useing fox farms trio for soil and I've basically ran out of big bloom. Totally slipped my mind! I've got enough for maybe a 1/4 dose today. But I still have 3/4 maybe 5 feedings left. Think it'll be ok to go without for the last month or so I need to replace it asap?

Week 6 starts today.

2. #2 eric.j.donovan79, Aug 19, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
    I use fox farms soil schedule on a feed, water cycle. The only things I do different are no flush until the end.. No foliage spray and I adjust my ppms to my plants response. I get great results..in my opinion I would say order it as its the base of your nutrient line.

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

3. Honestly if I do NEED it, I'd find a replacement. It's hard to come by and expensive in The uk. I'm gonna go with different brand that's easy to get on my next run. And as I've only got up to 4 weeks left with enough tiger bloom to last I don't wanna buy a new set. I'll go to my local hydro shop see what thy got...

4. Yeah this stuff is at my door next day when I order on Amazon.. But if its hard to get then by all means finish with out and switch to something sold locally. I would recommend finding a P booster when you bloom as tiger bloom alone wasn't enough when they were in full bloom

Sent from my LG-K371 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. I use ocean forest soil and fox farms nutes. I got through a whole grow only with grow big, tiger bloom, and some Epsom salts. You should be ok

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just curious: Are you in soil or coco? Do you do full strength or less? Do you alternate water and feed?

7. In soil. Been at full strength for 3 weeks. Had quite a rapid N def starting 2 weeks into flower.
    I was at feed-water-water. When the def started I changed to feed-water-feed-water.

8. Soil and perilite. Never fed full strength. In ocean forest soil it has a lot of nutes. So i didn't need to feed untill like right wen I switched to flower. Week 5 or something. After that I would alternate, water feed water

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum