fox farm ocean forest soil

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by doring, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Hello. I try to order soil. from America. I want ph tester kit , organic perlite , fox farm ocean forest soil and the nutrients big bloom. i live in europe. they cant send me from america. :(( .... someone knows a link where can i order thats ? :mad:

2. Any dirt can be made good, go shopping in a garden store where you are for a bag of dirt everywhere has some dirt for sale in a bag, some blood meal, some bone meal and some other organic materials. Shipping would kill you from America, just shop locally. Fox Farms isn't as good as you think, just go find something locally and add stuff to it.

3. Boy, u sure are smart for a Skunk ;).

Freak
    :smoke:

4. man,my country is shit :)) .... i was at garden store and they dont have nutes... and soil i dont know what kind of soil is it... ... .. i looking for netherlands links.... i cant find... :( :( :( help... !!!

5. I want to help. Have you tried Amazon.com

6. Or what about ordering supplies from Amsterdam. That's in Europe. I hear the House and garden line of nutriens is excelent. CANNA is a available throughout Europe. If i'm not mistaken Dutch Master is out of Europe as well. All great nutrient product lines from all the research I have done.

7. quoted for truth,

amending soil is the shit:bongin:

last grow i never used any of those petro-chemicals (liquid nutes) and i only fed them 3 or 4 bacterial/fungal teas throughout the entire process and heres my result

[​IMG]

all i did was start out with a loaded soil mix: alfalfa meal, oyster shell meal, neem seed meal, kelp meal, fish bone meal, ect.... its all organic and actually works with the beneficial microbes in your soil as apposed to liquid nutes which kill them off

if you want a ghetto encyclopedia of amendments i have made a thread on the subject click here

8. hey, what country are you in?

9. now i am in cyprus....

10. with amazon doesn work ... i find some links from USA but you know that tax for shipping in about 500$ :))))))
    so i will buy normal soil from here and i want some good organic nutes. thats i must find online somewhere....

11. I would make my own organic fertilizers. You can use horse shit, rabbit shit, fish emulsions, chicken shit, guano, bone meal, blood meal, molasses, compost, there are a lot of options. Check out the organic forum on here. Maybe somebody could give you some good tips on making your own. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. Good luck!!!

12. thanks man ... good advice.

13. old chiken shit, old cow shit, sand and your dirt in your back yard with dolimite lime mix 1- 5 gallon bucket of your back yard dirt to 1/3 bucket of well rinsed sand add 1/4 bucket of cow shit 4 cups chicken shit and 1 cup dolimite lime and your in business ! make earth worm tea to grow and bat shit to bud !!!!!!!!!!! make sure to add enough sand for fast drainage and make sure to get jamaican bat shit if no bat shit is available get potash and sprinkle 1/4 cup on top of soil and water in weekly!!!!!
    :wave: