Fox farm feeding schedule

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Ro4b2e0rt, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Hello everyone, I am feeding my plants fox farm nutes (dirty dozen) and following their feeding schedule. My question is, is there feeding schedule a good one ? I have been reading most people use lower doses then recommended by fox farm because it is to much. I have been following the schedule since the beginning and the only sign of nute burn is the very tips of the leaves are yellow should I keep doing what I am doing or lower the nutes

2. The look of the plants should dictate the feeding .

3. Well like I said all they have is yellow tips and some are missing a leaf

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. water alone then.. fuck following a piece of paper i listen to the plant...

5. How old/big are your plants? I usually start off at 1/4 recommended then work my way up as she grows

• Like Like x 1
  6. All close to 2 feet they all look relay green and healthy

7. Ok so they grown; I'm assuming your doing it right if you got it that far but if you feel there is a Lil nute burn.. draw back like 10/20% on nutes and then if they look hungry cz of that just go back to your original schedule

8. Pic a would really help.

• Like Like x 1
  9. What should I look for

10. Will put some up when I get a chance

11. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Check it out
    Watered them a gallon each yesterday with fox farm dirty dozen nutes week 4 of veg following their schedule
    What do you guys think

12. A bit too mucho on the Nutes , but not too bad .

13. How can you tell I'm using "a bit too much"

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thanks, any other ways to tell

15. I use less than what fox farm recommends. I start at 1/6 or 1/4 dose and work up like the other poster said. Also I feed every other time I water. I would try giving them a little less nutes since your getting some burnt tips.

They look great so far. Don't stress much over old growth if its growing fast and the new growth looks good. They don't look dark enough to have a Nitrogen toxicity problem.

Good luck.

Edit: look into Low Stress Training (LST) or a Scrog net to help keep the canopy even and get better growth from lower branches.

16. Great info awesome thanks. And yeah I'm going to get a net

17. Is that what room your flowering in? If so you may have a problem with room as there going to stretch 3x that size. What size is your grow space? Plants Look fine, try Lst to get more light to bottom growth.
    Good Luck

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. 5 ft tall 2 wide 4.5 long I moved two plants out today