Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

four twenty

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by herbzzy, Mar 15, 2008.

1. hmm...
    420 skipped a whole damn day
    it is now a sunday...meaning
    in kissimmee...more cops...

but whatchu smoking on for 420..??

some friends of mines is gettin that str0o0o0oong dank straight from jamaca:smoking:
    got some aerie
    purps
    ak
    white widow..
    salvia(never tried it):eek:
    and of course...hash:devious:

2. Idk. Might be going down to florida then, so I might get some Northern lights.

3. word man I'm probably going to take a week long t-break before 4/20 then get the dankest 1/8th I can find and burn through it all day. firecrackers, bongs, bowls, blunts. that's how i like to do it!

4. well im gonna be on probation on 420 but 320 is soon and thats my bday some ima smoke a super blunt on my bday and that wil be for 420 ,haha

5. Man i hate to dissapoint you but i haven't seen Northern Lights around here forever (cocoa beach area). I have been chillen on some dank Jack Herrer (sp?).

6. In Kissimmee? I live right there and Sundays are my smok-a-thon days, cause all my roomates are out of the house. This 420 I'm looking for some good dank and gonna get all fucked up.

7. Dang that sucks I got some last year, but someone might have brought the stuff down there.

8. im getting 1/8th of Jamaican RedHair and from what i have heard its original strain was Panama Red so i have seen pictures what whats comming it im not to blasted i will try and get some pics i also noticed you can barely see the buds are green cause there is so many hairs it gets me high just talking about it:D

9. I'm not sure what buds I'm getting yet,
    but I've been saving my change so as of now I've got about $60 and counting saved up for a custom bubbler

10. uhm, i was gonna say how i am gonna get super fucked up on four twenty. . .

but i do that all the time so i guess back to the drawing board for something original

11. whatever i can get my hands on and going to the glow in the dark tour with kanye lupe fiasco rihanna and n.e.r.d. in san diego, OH YEAH :D

12. we got northern lights a couple weeks ago in ORL

lol same time as the jack

13. is that philip rivers as your pic? what's wrong with you?? haha

sincerely,
    denver broncos fan

anyway sounds like a tight show.

14. A couple friends and myself are getting a half ounce to smoke on. I don't know what will get yet, we will probably have a nice selection though.

15. mars volta concert on 4/20 :smoking:

16. Marley fest in Austin, Tx. driving from louisiana all morning, smoking on the way, go to fest, then heading to mexican border, maybe nuevo laredo, getting shit faced, then driving back all day in a hungover drunken mess back to louisiana so i can sleep the rest of the day and be back in classes on tuesday. should make for a good story or a good death, haha

17. Damn I live in the orlando area and I can't find Northern lights anywhere.

18. Tech N9ne show.

4/20/08

19. haha yeah it is, i like the chargers and all but i thought his facial expression was hilarious

20. we create 420 jars
    we get super bomb nugs here in fort collins all the time ( they made fun of us in the reno911 movie, but its totally true)
    so you get a nice air tight jar (preferably a dark jar
    get little bags that'll hold about a one gram nug (or choose you size)
    take one decent or sweet nug, put it in a bag. put the bag in the jar.
    do this with every sack you get
    and smoke it all on 420
    we have over a qp of some of the finest nugs ive ever seen

the list is something like 45 different strains from several kush and cough varieties to organic blueberry, g13, tons of hawaiin strain (maui wowie), black afghani, hash plant, ww5, haze.. the list just goes on

oh
    and we are doing a lockdown
    set a time limit
    seal off a room and dont leave for that time
    everyone involved brings x-amount of ganj and it all has to be smoked in that time period.
    you end up smoke like a quarter in just an hour or less.. stuff like that

we are using my friends basement this year. beer pong table, full kitchen, projection tv, pool table, bathroom (a must for lockdowns), and tons of the headiest glass ive ever seen.