Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Four Dank Strains I Just Picked Up From The Dispensary

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Just_Blaze17, Apr 16, 2014.

1. Got 4 eighths (half oz total) of 4 different strains: God Bud, Northern Lights, Dark Star, and Shiva Skunk.

I paid $120 for the half oz. at the compassion center I went to.

In these pics are just 1.5-2g samples of each strain, not the full eighth. Enjoy. And let me know if you like these pics, and I will post more of several different strains when I next buy them. Thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Nice buds man

3. Thanks. The lighting on the pic turned out sub-par, so here are some better weed pics which really capture its beauty. Same strains of course.

Attached Files:

4. Shiiiit send me some of that northern lights

5. #5 The Lone Wolf, Apr 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2014
    Great looking buds man! Hows the dark star smoke?

6. It always kills me how some strains look exactly alike... Great pick ups tho.

How's the Shiva? Been wanting to try it out.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

7. #7 Just_Blaze17, Apr 18, 2014
    Ya they are more distinguishable in person which is why I tried to get better lighting the second post.

Shiva Skunk is a great indica. I think it's 100%. I prefer 70-80% indica myself. It's definitely worth trying out, however I found its cousin Super Skunk (Skunk #1 x Afghani Kush) to be more potent than Shiva Skunk. That's not saying much though, because super skunk is some of the strongest couch-lock bud I've ever had. I still give Shiva Skunk a B+ or an A-. I haven't smoked enough to make a decision. About to roll a combo blunt of the 4 different strains.

Amazing. Grade A for sure. Here's another pic of it if you're interested :)

Attached Files:

8. God Bud..gotta love the name!😉😊

9. So... can I come over?  :laughing:

10. good looking weed however I would mention next time when you go back that the god bud was harvested too early. It looked premature or just airy in the first picture but the better lighting pictures are a lot clearer. The buds aren't fully formed, that's why it's a lot harrier than the others and there are some yellow pistols, which is what you get when you dry out early chopped buds.

The other 3 strains look top notch though, northern lights is a classic. I don't mean to dis your bud I just am trying to inform people of what to look for when shopping for the best quality meds, and to try and help people get the most for their money. The reason it's really hairy as well is because at the end of the flowering cycle the buds swell up and the hairs recede back into the buds which is why they cling to the flower a lot.

11. yea i was going to say the same thing. the god bud looks real suspect for a dispensary, reminds me of high school. 

12. #12 tranceholic, Apr 18, 2014
    damn looks like mary jane visited you earlier this week

13. that looks heavenly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. Dark Star. Will be my next grow.... Seeds arrived today Box set from TH Seeds