Found this pipe on Grasscity

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Kingdom Hearts, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Hey, I found this straight glass pipe here:

Glass pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com

I was wondering a few things. (I'm a new smoker, please be gentle) Can I put a glass jack screen in this? Does anyone have it? If so, is it awesome. I saw reviews, but they were really short. It says it is 4.9" long. Would I be able to put it in my mouth (that's what she said) and light it comfortably? I ask this because I can only use one hand atm. This is the most important question I have, because if it is to heavy for my mouth to hold it up comfortably, then it will be useless to me.

Thanks,
    ~KH

2. Save your money and go get some locally blown glass instead of that china crap. And disregard the probably planted reviews.

3. Grasscity is a bad place to buy from?

4. i say support the city and buy it, i don't know the quality of the glass but for that price who cares just don't drop it haha.

5. yea dude save ur 6 bucks that pos is not worth it u can get one better somthing thats cooler than that its really cheap

6. are you kidding 6 bux for taht pipe is legit but yea just dont drop it. good price

7. I appreciate your answer, as well as all the other ones. :smoke:

8. Anyone know about being able to easily hold the pipe in mouth?

9. If you end up not being able to hold it in your mouth set it on something put your mouth up to it and you should be good.

10. #10 TBreakOften, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    You don't want to use that by holding it in your mouth. Just won't work out well.

This one will be good for you because you can actually stand it up on a table and pack it. You could leave it on the table to smoke out of it (but you'll probably burn yourself) or just put it in your mouth to comfortably smoke out of. This might be a good one to go with according to your needs, but could be a little tricky to hold in the teeth.
    Metal & Wood Standing Pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    This one is similar, maybe you'll like it more.
    Metal & Wood Pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com

Now I think these two are your best bets if you don't want the first and second ones. They will fit the best in your mouth, and also allow you to light it comfortably. It is very much like a tobacco pipe.

Stay away from the glass because they will be hard to hold in your mouth as you can not clamp down tightly and also they won't really have anywhere TO clamp on.
    Some pipes like this
    Screenless Metal Pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com
    are just no good. All metal is usually a problem, but combined with the "screenless" "feature" its just a no-go.
    Also pipes like this are no good because they will be hard to clamp with your teeth without throwing your bowl all over your face/shirt.
    Ceramic & Wood Pipe - Dutch - Grasscity.com

Just think about what it will actually be like to bite down on. Will the bowl fly around when you bite the stem like that last one? Will it slip out of your mouth mid toke?

Hope this helps.

EDIT:
    I found this also. I might suite your situation will for obvious reasons.
    http://www.grasscity.com/pure-pipe-metal-and-acrylic-5.html

11. Those look like better ideas and if nothing else you could get a small bong you only need one hand for them to!