Found this on the net...... I want one !!!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by joanne1505, Jul 14, 2006.

1. Found this on the net and i want one in my garden. I could chop it, dry it, smoke it and use it for an outdoor chrissy tree in the winter..... What do you think ????

Attached Files:

2. wow. thats prolly like a couple of lbs.

3. Ruderalis Indica® ( Sensi )

<HR class=mainHr style="WIDTH: 500px" align=left><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>[​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle width=200>click image to enlarge</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>The Ruderalis originates as a land race from Hungary and the Soviet Union. Flowering in the Ruderalis is not related to photoperiod like most other strains but to age. The Ruderalis Indica® hybrid is a very early and short but also potent hybrid. The heavy Indica makes it more susceptible to mould than Early Pearl®, Early Girl®, Durban® and Mexican® for example. If you are lucky with a good autumn then this will be no problem, so prepare to be suprised by its good (Indica) quality.
    Shipping restrictions: Canada, Germany, United States
    <SCRIPT type=text/javascript> </SCRIPT>
    to help you make your choice

[​IMG]
    Details:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=200><TBODY><TR><TD class=itemlistprice>List Price: </TD><TD class=itemlistprice align=right>$23.10

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=itemprice vAlign=top>Our Price: </TD><TD class=itemprice align=right>$21.00</TD></TR><TR><TD class=itemlistprice>You Save: </TD><TD class=itemprice align=right>$2.10</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<FORM action=http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/process.html method=post><INPUT type=hidden value=refresh name=mv_todo> <INPUT type=hidden value=seedsss236 name=mv_order_item> <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Quantity[​IMG]</TD><TD><INPUT size=4 value=1 name=mv_order_quantity></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=10>[​IMG]</TD></TR><TR><TD>[​IMG]</TD><TD><INPUT style="BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none" type=image src="http://shop.grasscity.com/shopimages/lang/en/add-to-cart.gif" align=left></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2 height=10>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></FORM>

More information

<HR class=mainHr style="WIDTH: 500px" align=left>Flowering: September Height: 1.5-2.0 m Yield: up to 250 gr. Number of seeds: 16

u can get this off the grasscity seed bank
    your welcome

4. Uh...that is enormous there's no way it's a ruderalis plant. Oh man I gotta get some paper towels...

5. Definitely not ruderalis...thatt huge ass cristmas tree of buds grew for a long time to get that size.

6. yea im sure u guys r rite but they both barely look like mj so maybe ruderalis x sumthin else hybrid??
    just a thought
    the pic reminded me of wut i posted so i put it up
    sry if i am mistaken
    (which i probly am lol)

7. heres a pic of sensi's skunk ruderalis skunk and its huge it just depends on if it is more ruderalis or what it was breed with as to how big they get as not all will be auto flowering only 50% from the first breeding
    Ruderalis® is an early-flowering variety that grows wild in parts of Eastern Europe and Russia.

We have used the early flowering characteristic of Ruderalis® to improve the outdoor performance of some of our best Skunk varieties.

The advantage of a Ruderalis® hybrid is that approx. 50% of the seedlings will begin flowering at the 5-7th internode, regardless of the photoperiod (with a finishing date of Sept. 1). The other half of the seedlings will be later (October).

Attached Files:

8. Oh. My. God.

That is the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.