Found some old picture of my friend.. ermmm..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by HippyAmnesic, Feb 25, 2011.

1. I dunno how to really say this but pictures of her and 2 other girls licking 'cum' off there hands, with the caption "Yes, we want more."

Hot yeah..? from the date posted.. she was under the age of 13 when it was taken. Like, holy fuck.

I dunno if its real cum, i hope to god its not, but still.. It's deliberatly meant to look like it and she was 12/13.

I was just starting to get to know this girl too.. (she's 17 now) but now i feel sick.. fucking 12 years old.

I'm not gonna post it because i never wanna see it again. fucking 12! Is this what the world has come to? I just lost mad respect for the entier human race.

:(

2. pics or it didnt happen:D
    but that is pretty gross. were did you find the pic

3. I dunno man, i'll feel bad. But at the same time.. they are on facebook.. and this bitch needs to learn some self respect..

probably should of mentioned they're on facebook. Thats kinda whats so disgusting.

4. I didn't even lose my virginity until I was out of high school... WTF.
    Girls are becoming sex obsessed younger and younger.

5. brought up the issue.. and guess what.. i cant take a joke apparently.

I told her there's having a joke, and then there's having no self respect.

6. .... Say something about it. What's the worst that could happen?

Just say, I found this, maybe we can talk about it later... flop the picture on a table face down and walk out.

Edit- WTF? A joke? no way. Liars, man.

7. Girls are becoming more and more of teases, they acted like that when I was that age but never put out

8. Hah what a dumb little girl

9. Def. a joke. A stupid one, but a joke. No girl would actually post it on Facebook on purpose! Its probably like sour cream or something!

10. No thirteen year old should be emulating cum shots, and personally, I am not even sure I had ever seen one at this age, and I certainly wasn't ready.
    Unfortunately girls are influenced at earlier and earlier ages to become sexual beings... :confused_2: It's really sad, actually.

Thirteen year old girls shouldn't put out.

11. I know.. i told her one day she'll regret that.

But anyway, i'm a strong believer that negative things need to be taken out of my life. So she's a dumb little girl with one less facebook friend. ahaaa.

12. On Fb? Yeah i'm sure it was a joke. I'd tell her I didn't find it fucking funny one bit, though. If you're gonna holler at a girl, you have to give her an idea of who you are.
    She IS probably a lost cause, man.

13. I was more horny when I was thirteen then I am now

14. I know man, but somehow its just as bad that she was trying to make it look like she was.. and the caption.

15. this is why i deleted my facebook. too many immature retards trying to get everyone's attention by acting like a dumbass.

if you want to reach me you can call or text me thanks :) otherwise you're not a friend. lol i used to have almost 400 friends on facebook... didn't talk to more then 15, decided it was time to say adios to that piece of crap website, and i have to say, i don't miss it! :smoke:

16. ehhh ive seen worse.

idk if my area has like a high concentration of sluts or somethin but ive seen/heard worse when i was 13

17. Yes man! I did have like 400 as well, and then i realised i don't know or like the vast majority of them. Cut it down to like 70. But people keep trying to add me again.. its like they just don't get it.

I dont even like texting anymore, i used to do it shit loads.. but if people wanna talk then they can just holla, or skype me. And if they dont wanna talk on the phone then I dont really wanna talk to them anyway.

Also, i learnt the other day its harder to lie on the phone then to peoples faces., since you can tell a lie by their voice, but when we talk face to face we're too busy looking at them to notice. So it like filters out all the fake liars in my life. :D

18. History shows girls were married when they started menstruating, which can be on either side of 13. If anything the laws now have raised the age for sexual activity. Back to this thread, putting a pic like that on FB was very dense, but after letting your friend know how it looks that should be the end. Assuming it wasn't real jizz what's the problem? How many dudes do you catch on facebook humping landmarks? Or using an object to imitate their junk? Sounds to me like she was a kid who made a stupid joke, It happens. Best of luck dude; relationships only get harder, start off on the right foot.

19. Where I live, most of the kids have had sex by 8th grade (but not me :laughing: :( :D) so I wouldn't be surprised. Thar be sluts a blow'n everwharr down harr.

20. im really sorry to hear that but when i read it, i was drinking some ice tea and just completely lost it when u said "yes, we want more"

that is sick though i will agree....its pretty sad