Found Sex tape of a girl I know

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by jumperAndy, Aug 28, 2017.

1. So I found two videos of this girl I know on the Internet. And I'm not sure what to do now. Should I tell her? Should I keep it to myself? Do you think she knows that her videos are on the Internet?

2. It's more likely that she doesn't know they are there, though it would be easier for me to tell if I had the link ;). It will be an embarrassing thing for her to know you knew they were there but it would also be best for her to have some control over it.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. You made a profile on this particular weed forum to ask that?
    Post them online somewhere, fuck, just make sure your teacher doesn't see you doing it in class.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. you should very much inform her that you found videos of her on the internet if you think that she doesn't know about it. she can send a dmca to any site she finds that hosts it and have it removed.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Make a copy first, then report it.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. She's going to blame you and cash out. :rave-girl::ladiegaga::wave::cop:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Link us

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Can I ask a simple question.........

How does one make a sex tape without knowing? Was this a secret camera hidden, or did she know at the time? Sorry to say, if she knew at the time and ok'ed it...... then she must already know the possibility exists that it's on the internet right? I don't condone any of the sex tape making that goes on, but if you agree to do a sex tape, you agree.

9. i would totally tell her what if she doesnt know how embarrassing

10. Write an anonamous letter and drop it in a place where she will get it.

• Informative Informative x 1

11. Share it with us on GC bro...

12. Yo don't be a pussy.... ask her if she wants to hang out and pack a camera...

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. you don't necessarily agree for a sex tape to be put on the internet. a lot of couples will make a video of themselves and then when they break up someone posts it on the web.

14. I would bring it up. I'd want to know.

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. I'd probably just have sex with her and not bring it up. If she's on the internet, she's probably easy. Stash a camera above your bed and repeat what the other guy did. Eventually there will be a whole timeline story to follow.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Doesn't matter. You make a sex tape, it's out of your hands. You can't make a sex tape, let it out, then decide you made a mistake. Doesn't work that way. There is something called personal responsibility in life, if you don't want a sex tape on the internet, then don't make a sex tape. Even if your boyfriend says it's ok. PERSONAL responsibility....... People really lack that these days, snowflakes everywhere.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Errr nah. Just because you make a private sexual video with your consenting partner does not mean you have given consent for that to be published on the internet.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  18. This is just creepy and will worry her even more

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  19. Look it up, that is exactly what that means. Title 18 U.S.C. s. 2257. Consent is given at the time the video was taken. Needs to be 18 though. That part is important.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. It's different here in the UK but there have been many prosecutions in the US for people distributing sex tapes and pictures without consent. That's before you consider the moral aspect.