Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

found old weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Train Wreck, Jan 15, 2010.

1. I just found about g of weed in my bros room, he quit smoking about 5 months ago and smoked for about 2 years. the weed was in a small box stored with envelopes, but it wasn't in a bag:eek:. so it could be anywhere from 6-24 months old, but my bro would always get amazing bud so i no its good shit. everyones dry so should i smoke it or just trash it?

2. smoke that shit!

the worst that can happen is that you wont get high off of it..

3. smoke it, duh

4. SMOKE IT. Hell, if you get lucky then maybe it will be aged to perfection and not just dried out.

5. shaft it

6. If you know he got good bud, pack that shit son :smoking:

7. Listen to this man. Very smart man. :smoke:

8. looks like we have a landslide victory in favor of smoking that shit!!!!

so smoke that shit!!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. make sure theres not any mold first

10. well? did you fucking smoke it?

11. Rehydrate it in an airtight container with some orange or other citrus peel for about an hour or two. Otherwise it'll burn to fast and you won't get all the goodness of the Delta 9

12. I'm definitely going to smoke it but im saving it for tomorrow because i no I'll regret it if i don't

Would it be ok to keep it with an orange pill overnight?

how could i tell if theres mold or not?

13. Theres a sticky in this forum I believe
    http://forum.grasscity.com/apprentice-tokers/236072-mold-pot-photos.html
    There you go, just follow that link and you'll be lightin that shit up asap.

Leaving it with an orange peel over night can do nothing buy help it. And we're not talking just a slice of an orange peel, for a gram you should at least put half of an entire orange peel in it.

14. Smoke that shit mannnn.

15. why would you trash weed?
    i smoke crumbs from the bottom of my drawers when im dry hahaha :smoking:

16. 45 - Yes
    2 - No

There you go.
    DON'T SMOKE IT.

No just kidding, SMOKE THAT SHIT UP&#%*@$^@$^^$@

17. ok so im planning on smokin this shit in a few hours:smoke:, but im a little concerned about mold, would i be able to see the mold just by looking at it or would i need like a magnifying glass or something? and whats the worst thing that could happen if i did end up smoking mold?:confused:

18. If it's still on the bud, you'll be able to see the mold on it. If it's been manicured, you might need a magnifying glass to see it.

The worst that can happen is you'll get sick from smoking moldy weed. You wouldn't eat moldy bread would you?

19. I'm going to laugh when he actually never quit and thats actually his stash lol

20. If I found herb in Jesus' tomb from over two-thousand years ago, I'd smoke it. Weed never goes bad in my opinion.. and experience.