Found my moms boyfriends weed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by nic, May 31, 2012.

1. Ok, so i was chilling at my moms house playing around with my little bro when i notice i have a hang nail. So i go into my moms bathroom when all of a sudden the smell of the dankest dank that ever stank hit my nose. I immediately went on the search. And long story short i found my moms boyfriends weed hidden in his shoes. My mom is sorta ok with weed and her boyfriend is cool as fuck. should i ask him to blaze with me some day or what? Cause this is pretty cool too me but i just don't know how to handle the situation

2. Yes! Do it man!

3. yeah man, why not?

4. Dankest dank that ever stank <-- I gotta use that.

5. Just roll one up and go up to him and say "hey, I'm about to go hit this outside, wanna join?"

6. Put a little post-it note in his shoe that says, 'I Know...'

7. ^ AND/OR grind his bud up and roll it into a J, then stick it back in the shoe

8. and on the back of the post-it note have it say
    "if you're cool with me knowing.. take this joint
    and meet me out back"

9. ima smoke him out tomorrow, getting a few ounces. its gonna
    be the pshit[[[[[

10. If this works out, tell us, but if it doesnt, then still tell us

11. Yes, me too! and also, it's easier to say than "Dopest Dope I've Ever Smoked"

12. take his weed, put it in a jar and next time you see him go up to him with the weed in the jar and hand it to him, then say "next time be more careful, I put it in a jar for you so the dank doesn't stank." :smoke: