Found my dad's weed stash!

Discussion in 'General' started by pyoung09259, Jan 20, 2007.

1. haha...you should ask if he wants to smoke with you ;-)

2. I'm thinking about it now, hahaha, just to see. I'd never confront him about finding it, though.

3. Leave the man's weed alone.

4. For sure. If anything, stick an extra dank nug in there as a sign that you found it and want to smoke with him. :smoking:

5. I'd take a little of it, and pack a bowl, bring it to my dad and say 'here you go dad, nice fresh packed bowl'

6. Dude I know, I wouldn't do anything to ANYBODY'S weed, that would just be low.

I'm dry right now otherwise I'd upgrade his shit, because it looks pretty damn shwaggy.

7. I wish my dad toked :(

8. back in senior yr of HS, my gf's dad had a bout 3-4 zones of good chronic stashed in his fridge in the freezer in the basement, at any given time there was at least 2 zones in there...scattered in like 8ths/quads or half o's.. needless to say that summer i smoked about 100 free blunts, and he never noticed. although i felt really bad. this was my turning pt in life where i stopped doing things such as this ( bein shady ) so it worked out for the better, i ended up buying very similar bud and threw an oz in his sack, those days r in the past but i like to look back.

9. Leave his shit alone. He will smoke with you when he's ready.