Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found my Dad's stash!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by the_constable, Jan 4, 2010.

1. So, I was using my parents bathroom, and i look on the window and see a glasses case. It kinda smells like weed, so i open it up, and there's a pipe, a poker, a lighter, and about 1/8th of weed. I lol'd hard.

P.S. I didn't take any. :(

2. you should have do you think he'd ask you about it??

3. TAKE PICS, BRAH. Let's see what them geezers carry!

Approach your pop about it. Ask him if he likes TREES. :p

4. Two questions:
    Why did you smell your dad's glasses case?;)

How did the bud look?

5. Well, if it was dank bud, chances are he coulda smelt it when he opened the door.:smoking:

6. I didn't smell the case, I could smell it in the room.

The bud looked amazing, better than what i get. There were little white frosty looking things, and orange hairs.

I get mids....

7. post some pics of the bud if possible old people usally have sick connects.

8. Well, when they're gone, I'll try to find his case again, and take some pics. But, I think it'd be weird going in there at 10:23 at night and asking to use the bathroom?

9. LUCKY! i wish my dad smoked

10. don't listen to this kid. stealing ain't cool.

good on you for not taking any! :hello:

11. You should have left a note which says:

I smell dank FATHER.

12. yeah this guy is right because then if you get cought smoking he will atleast know you are honest and he will respect that and maybe he will want to smoke you up because you never stole from him

13. Ahahaha. You either have a terrible relationship with your father, or a great one, I cannot decide.

14. Ask him for some haha :laughing:

15. If i ware you i will ask him for some~ But my dad dont smoke.. Too bad

16. Leave your father's stash alone and act like you never saw it.

17. I 2nd this unless your over 20 something, then ask him about it

18. don't try to come up on the subject..wait for it to happen..and for the love of god dont take any of his weed

19. Sweet! Lucky :smoke:

20. if he's being a bitch about you smoking, then i say take the damn stash! >:0