Found My Dads Stash.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Forever Wavy, Oct 6, 2012.

1. I knew it was only a matter of time before I found it but today I did! So about a month ago I was mowing the lawn at my parents and there was a bong in the backyard that wasn't mine.. Weird. I ignored it. But today when I was cleaning the fishtank in my living room I opened underneath (I never did this) There was a bong, lighter, and a mason jar with bud. :cool:

So now that I found his stash.. What? Do I try to toke with him? aha.

2. Smoke a joint right in front of him and ask if he wants a hit

3. try to non-chalantly bring it up but dont force the subject.. Also dont bring it up around other siblings/your mother incase he is trying to keep it a secret..

Also do not pinch his bud.. Stoners aren't stupid

4. You found a bong in your back yard and ignored it?

Any normal stoner would think it's their lucky day.

5. I figured it was my dads but I didn't wanna take his property.. I also didn't wanna hand it to him personally because I feel it woulda been very awkward..

6. I had a feeling my pops smoked so I finally just asked him. Id just talk to him....my dad hadn't told me because "he didn't want to influence me"....little did he know I have been smoking for the past 2 years. Just ease into it and it'll be cool. My dad isn't a guy you would ever guess smoked, I never would have thought he would even consider it. Now, its pretty cool cause we can fire it up together. Just don't talk accusing like or anything if u know what I mean

7. Next time you mow the lawn, ask your dad to help you. Then you should say: "Hey dad... you know what would make this better? A bong hit."

:smoke:

8. What if its your moms?

9. smoke that shit!

10. How do you know it's not your mom's?

11. I know it's not my moms because she can't smoke. She is a nurse and they drug test. It would be too much of a risk for her.

12. My mom's a nurse and she gets drug tested but still smokes.

13. lol I should pack his bong with some of my herb and leave a note... Idk what exactly to write tho..

14. Or pack a bowl and wait for him to get home? and be like " I think we need to have an intervention...(be all serious like) then be like... SHit son u been smokin without me? Wut tha fuck!"

15. Bring ur dad into a room and say "So dad... do you smoke weed?". He will most likely deny it.

Then say... "Ok.... Ju wanna play games? OK. I play wichu. JU WANNA PLAY ROUGH?? OK. SAY HELLO TO MA LIL FRIEND!" then pull out his bud jar and bong.

16. We need a serious talk dad.. i found your 'stash'...
    then when he stumbles and tries to explain;

i was just bullshittin' man! and you know dis!
    then hand him a packed bowl.

17. Ask him if he smokes and once you tell him you know say "I got some dank nugs" Pull out some crusty old mids on him and see his reaction.

18. walk into watever room ur dad is make eye contact for a good 20 seconds to create suspense then sparrk up a jay feels good man

19. This. Joint hanging out of your mouth, in a stare off, then light that shit

20. Don't steal it,just ask if he wants to smoke with you