Found my 8th

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 420dopeaf, Aug 13, 2012.

1. ahh man im so hype like a couple days ago i bought an 8th of sour d for 50 . now i thought i put it in my glove department , so i was sick af wen it wasnt there i mean super fucking angry i wanted to punch someone in the face. lol long story short look what i just found in my closet turns out i took it outta my glove department and put it there in my closet o_O ...

image-1936069926.jpg

image-1892980813.jpg

2. lol i almost lost my shit when i came back from vacation. i forgot where i stashed it

3. Aaaah' don't you hate it when you forget where you put your stash? lol

4. Lol, congrats. At least finding it now you haven't smoked any since you lost it, so more weed now.

5. I keep doing this too, I think a t break is in order to sort the ol' memory out.

6. [quote name='"didier12"']I keep doing this too, I think a t break is in order to sort the ol' memory out.[/quote]

lmfao aint that right

7. [quote name='"AzizOnDeck"']Aaaah' don't you hate it when you forget where you put your stash? lol[/quote]

lol i hate it more then ever man . my memory is SHOT

8. [quote name='"JamesRZ"']Lol, congrats. At least finding it now you haven't smoked any since you lost it, so more weed now.[/quote]

lol the more bud the happier :smoke:

9. [quote name='"cosmic_tripz420"']lol i almost lost my shit when i came back from vacation. i forgot where i stashed it[/quote]

lol smh happens all the time man

10. looks like a FAT eighth:cool:

11. Every time I loose my stash my dad finds it..

12. Umm.. It's a glove compartment. Not department. That's a part of a store. Lol. But hey. Good job finding that. Wish I could find some sour right about now.

13. there's still dime bags of danks I have yet to find. One day ..

14. i usualy findother peoples weeed begfore they do...

hmm

15. i usually draw a stupid picture of where it generally is before i leave and leave that under my pillow or something. lol

i always forget because i usually use a new spot just incase the house gets robbed. (paranoid like that for some reason lol)

16. Dude, do you live in ct I just bought and eighth of sour d in the same type of bag that looked just like that ?

17. [quote name='"blackzinger"']Umm.. It's a glove compartment. Not department. That's a part of a store. Lol. But hey. Good job finding that. Wish I could find some sour right about now.[/quote]

lolol i was stoned while creating this thread totally didnt notice i said compartment

18. [quote name='"afgooitouch"']Dude, do you live in ct I just bought and eighth of sour d in the same type of bag that looked just like that ?[/quote]

lol naa i live in Harlem(Nyc)

19. [quote name='"smokintoke"']looks like a FAT eighth:cool:[/quote]

lmfao copped it from a noob dealer you wont believe how many grams he put in that 8th .

20. Oh come on, everybody knows it's a glove box. :rolleyes: