Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

found it!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wesside, Apr 15, 2010.

1. so this just happened this morning. I work at resort on the graveyard shift. i was walking the hallways wondering what i was gonna do when i got home since i am dry. when all of a sudden i look down, and see a little roach chillin on the floor. I thought twice about it, especially since im a supervisor, but picked it up and put it in my shirt pocket. then i just finish my shift, forgetting all about it.

As im driving home, i smell a very familiar smell and wondered where it was coming from. Then i remembered what i had found, and it actually was smelling quite dank for a little roach. so i got home and ripped it open and put it in my pipe. it look quite nice. dark green with some red hairs, somewhat like a kush of some sort.

now, it wasnt very much at all. barley a hit. but it actually has me pretty baked right now.. nice find.:smoke:

2. Nice find but, I don't think I would smoke some randoms roach. Who knows who smoked that.

3. i didnt smoke the roach its self, i took the weed out of it. either ways its like smoking a joint at a party or something.

4. very nice find man!

5. just to let you know, hairs mean almost nothing on potancy. just makes the buds look nicer.

Also Nice, I wish Id find a roach on my floor. But I never do.

6. yeah im aware of that. i do grow (just waiting on harvest). but nicer looking buds usually mean much better smoke than some brown shwag.