Found another plot...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Happyjack13, May 28, 2008.

1. So, I was wandering through the woods heading back to my garden the other day, when I discovered something. 6 plants, in pots, tucked strategically behind a bush. Only thing is, it's about 100 feet from where my plants are. I don't think whoever else is growing knows ab out mine since it is back farther into the woods, where they would have no reason to go. But, should I just leave those plants be, or I was thinking about writing them a little note maybe? But I think my best best is to just let them be how they are. Any suggestions?

2. well be careful lol and its best to leave them alone and wait for them to flower
    then take 1 or 2 and leave a note saying sorry but thats what i would do ahahaha:smoke:

3. Id leave them alone, youd be super pissed if someone took your plants...

4. I wouldnt take his plants, bad karma. Tough situation, I know what I would do, but you arent gonna wanna hear it, I would probably abandon my plants. Now you know there is a decent chance someone will see your plants and steal them, and now there is double the chance one of you will get caught. Or if you think you can get them out of there and take them somewhere else, I would do that. I wouldnt want to be near any other grows.

Just my 2cents, like I said tough situation.

P.S. The note might work, but it could also get your ass. You dont know who you are dealing with, the guy might read the note, and start staking you out! Some of the real deal guerilla growers are nuts. If those plants are gone next time you go, you will know the guy knew someone was there.

Good Luck. Dont steal the plants!

5. I don't think the guy is overly hardcore if he only has 6 plants in buckets, but you never know I guess. Tough situation, I wouldn't take his plants though its tempting. If you really wanna be safe, move to a new location.

TiCkEr

6. I was thinking that, but i've got about 25 plants growing in the ground already, and those would be hard to move, I think what I am going to do, is give my plants one final checkup, and leave em for a month or so, since he started his in little pots, I am pretty sure he/she has the intent to be moving theirs at some point. So while the best idea would prolly be to abandon mine, I just can't bear the thought of that. I'll go back up there prolly in the start of july and see what the situation is at that point. If for some reason, something is up with mine, then tough luck for me, but at least I didn't or wouldn't have gotten caught in any way.

Thanks for the advice.

7. are the six plants spread out, or all right next to eachother?

8. heres what i would do if i were placed in this situation, i would go to his spot and make it look like a human was there move a pot or something like that then he thinks someone is going to sabotage his grow, and possibly move them. if that doesnt work i might even try the note im not one to give up on 25 plants that easy

9. All 6 of his plants are in their own little pots and are all right next to each other, tucked behind this little bush.

10. I kind of like that guys idea of just moving one of them so he notices it, just take one and put it like 3 feet away, not far away just so he knows someone was checking his shit out. I know it would get my attention.

11. If your plants have adequate water, I'd say your idea of leaving them for a month while he tends to his is a good idea. Then go out to visit yours in the middle of the night and see what's up...I am of the "better safe than sorry" persuasion on this one!! 25 plants is a lot to get caught with!

12. Well said galatea, if you keep them there, I would visit late at night or buttcrack of dawn. Limiting the amount of visits is a great idea too. If all of the plants make it, you are gonna have 12-15 big females in September after you kill off the males in July, you dont want anyone seeing you go back in there. If you are good at it and get caught, they throw the book at you for growing in most states. That guys plants are a huge security risk for you in my opinion. Tough tough situation.

Good Luck

13. that would be gay if you leave them and they start to flower and he does not remove a male of something while your away and it pollinates and ruins your crop

14. If you're on private land, leave a note saying:

" I wont steal your plants but move them to a different location off of my property, within a week

-Owner "

15. Your very ignorant than. ahaha its not funny.

16. Yea I am not down for taking any of his/her plants. There are only 6 there, and they look to be very healthy, I'm pretty sure they didn't just use bagseed as I did. Theirs are much bigger than mine and they appeared there a week after mine, I think I am just going to leave em be and head out mid july to check for some males. Then again prolly the begining of august, but other than that, I'll just leave it be. And see if he ends up moving them.