Found a White Lighter in Disguise

Discussion in 'General' started by TrippyStuff, Jun 19, 2009.

1. So I went to the gas station and bought one of those new UFC bic lighters. When I was home taking off the safety guard when I noticed that under the UFC wrapper was a white lighter! So does the curse still apply if its has the wrapper thing over it? :confused:

2. The curse doesn't exist!!! OMG!!!

3. I've heard lots of lighter myths -
    Red = Narc
    White/Yellow = Bad luck.
    I think its all pretty bogus.
    Hell I just find lighters laying around...all it means is that I have somethin to light up with.

4. this is so stupid. grow up. its just a fucking lighter.

5. Red Forman needs to get high.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i308sX3C3PA"]YouTube - The Best of Red Forman - That 70's Show[/ame]

6. Exactly, i want to scream at anyone who starts with this shit, i guarantee someone will post a story up to verify why we shouldn't use white lighters!

7. I always knew I was a narc...Now I just gotta trick myself into tricking myself.

8. The white lighter myth stems from the fact that sopme stoners use their lighters to pack bowls. This leaves residue and its easy to see on light colored lighters. Cops are trained to look for that.

So no, there is no curse. Only stupidity.

9. ...........I pooped.

10. I never even knew there was such a thing as lighter myths. Ive had every color BIC lighter, including white, I have never been busted.

11. as mushroomsatsuji said, most stoners use their lighters to light their bowls up. If you use a white, or yellow (light-colored) lighters, the myth is bad luck. Well if the fuzz sees the residue it leaves on light colored lighters, they'll have proof. That's why it's "bad luck" meaning, you're fucked if the fuzz catches you with the white lighter covered with residue.
    The More You Know... HAHA

12. How in the hell is a cop gonna see your lighter?

13. Same way he could see your pipe or cell phone?