Found a weird plant outside, what is this? help distinguish

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Coldfurys, Mar 14, 2019.

1. I thought it looks like cannabis, I found it pretty well hidden under a bush being alone, there were a lot of water bottles around (empty) and some very basic gardening tools, someone used to grow at this location probably
    but i am not sure if this one is it, I stole it put it in a different place and someone stole it haha
    so is it cannabis or not? thanks :)

2. I don't know the name of them but I also have them on my property. I think of them as a common weed.

3. Ok, thanks! it really looks like some cannabis, someone stole it probably thinking it was, then again I thought the same

4. its not cannabis... and you stole it thinking it was weed? Not cool.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. That weed grows everywhere around here. It's a common sedge I think.

6. didn't really "steal" it, it was on a very abandoned area, its not like i came to someone's garden and just yoinked it..

7. If you find weed growing in the middle of nowhere... its because someone put it there.

Obviously you haven't put in the time/effort/money that is required of an outdoor grow.

probably best to NOT fuck with what isn't yours.
    luckily this was just a common weed and you can't tell the difference between the 2 lol

• Like Like x 1
  8. Exactly. If u see what u thought was weed and a bunch of water bottles and took it ....THAT IS STEALING!!! Be carful dude. If it was WEED and someone who was growing it caught u doing it could end badly. If you didn't plant it.....keep f**king walking bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum