Found a seed in my harvest

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by brown-bear, Sep 12, 2017.

1. [​IMG]What's up guys. The title pretty much says it. I grew 5 NYC diesel and while harvesting one of em I noticed a seed. Should I worry? And if it's plantable, what're the chances of it being female?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

2. Just one seed to a few seeds is normal. You have a chance at a female if it pops.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

3. Was it all feminized seeds you used or just regular seeds where u had to work out if they were male or female that is the main factors in the answer to your question

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

4. 1-2 or 10 seeds is a godsend and they are always female. My Blue Berry does this and it's saved the strain more then a few times.
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yeah sorry forgot to mention that they were fem auto seeds. The plants all looked healthy and I have heard of this happening. I've just never personally seen it before

6. Don't know too much about autos as I've never grew them but I know you can't take cuts from them so can't give you any info on the seeds sorry good luck brother hope ot all works out for the better

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  7. Thanks guys.I'm gonna germ it tonight and see what happens

• Like Like x 1