Found a pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Deepthree, Jan 25, 2014.

1. I already posted this in tokers Q&A but I thought this would be a better place. So I was walking down the street on Thursday and I looked down and there was a pipe sitting on the ground so I picked it up and brought it home and cleaned it. I was pretty stoked about it. I was just wondering what you guys thought about this. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390678312.284878.jpg Before cleaning ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390678448.602100.jpg After cleaning Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. Pretty sweet find of I do say so myself Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. dude wtf give my pipe back

4. I feel like its in better hands now cause that thing was filthy Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

5. Dude I had one that looked EXACTLY like that, except deep blueSent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="nomad881" post="19405559" timestamp="1390683441"]Dude I had one that looked EXACTLY like that, except deep blueSent from my ADR6350 using Grasscity Forum mobile app[/quote]It looks a lot darker in person Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. It looks more like this color ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1390683906.501248.jpg Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

8. Glass pipe just chillin in the street not broken? Nice bro

9. Nice find!

10. The person probably left it there cause they didn't want to clean it Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

11. Someone was prob getting pulled over and tossed it! lol nice find!

12. [quote name="HolderOfTheLotus" post="19406370" timestamp="1390694597"]Someone was prob getting pulled over and tossed it! lol nice find![/quote]It was sitting in a parking lot in front of a car right side up almost as if someone left it there and thanks Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

13. That's your good karma catching up to you!

14. [quote name="HolderOfTheLotus" post="19406427" timestamp="1390695294"]That's your good karma catching up to you![/quote]Well hopefully it will keep up Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. Dude that's official, excellent find.Sent from my cloud of smoke:)