Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a lot of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellaFlushJdm, Oct 18, 2013.

1. Yea

'hehe lets put someone in a hospital or maybe even kill em'

Doubt it lol just smoke it.

2. I'd say the owner just harvested the buds and threw the rest away. Some people don't know what they have....

3. It's not safe. Send it to me and I will dispose of it properly.

That's just the way she goes

4. I'd say we need pics dude

5. Op post pics ..

6. Im skeptical that you found that,we need proof.

7. Long story short - you should be fine.

If the weed was truly 'laced' with something, you would feel the effects after a few hits. Usually if drugs are laced, you can tell right away. The high will not be the same; it will usually be much more extreme/different.

In addition, when SWIM grew, he didn't really know what do with his trimmings, so he discarded them too. Sometimes you don't have the common sense to make oil out of the trimmings. Some are still amateurs just getting into the growing biz.

8. I would definitiely make hash or wax!

9. #29 HellaFlushJdm, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013

10. If you are being 100% honest than kudos to you cause that looks like some great weed to find thrown away. Personally I'd make wax or edibles to make it go further since it's free you can get high AND save money for a ill bit.

11. Damn, I need to find me some fat bag of weed like that.

12. Maybe there was somthing wrong with it like it had mites or somthin and the person was having a hard time selling it so they threw it out? Idk thats the only thing I can think of lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. Fuuuuuck no they didn't just throw that in the trash. You sure you found thoughs haha

14. yea whoever left it out there is running a grow op and doesnt give a fuk about his trim. if i were you id just leave it alone. but if there was really alot of nugs. just put it on a table take all the nugs out. but better yet. find someone to rob that grow house who will share 50/50 everything with you. 

15. Yeah but I have no idea where the grow house can possibly be? And it looks like some good weed but it smells kinda like corn lol. And it was kind of a bitch to sift through all the dried up trimmings to find the little nugs.

16. I swear! It wasn't in the trash, it was in 4 black garbage bags on the side of the road right by a church down my road. It just looked like dried up grass, about 75% of it is trimmings, you have to look pretty hard for the nugs.

17. I thought something like that too but it just seems like they took the biggest nugs out and didn't give a fuck about the little pieces left lol, I can't believe this happened!

18. how lucky you are OP.  that looks like a lot of weed, good too I guess.  I always wish I would stumble upon money or random weed, but you hit the jackpot.  pay it forward!

19. i dont doubt it. my3 of my growhouse homies ive seen stash shit in black trashbags. likie hell leave a p for his worker in a certain spot. but its stupid its how you get jacked but this is obvioiusly trash. whoever the grower is is kinda stupid why not sve all  the trim and bow it?

20. Yea somebody had a nice harvest this year lmao

Enjoy the leftovers man.. They're not poisoned lol