found a grow in the woods

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ghost360, Feb 13, 2011.

1. This didnt happen recently (last summer), but i just remembered about it and figured i should share it. Last summer i was riding my dirtbike through the woods down one of the trails, and i went in one of the big sand/gravel pits around here. After riding around for about 20 minutes or so, I stopped to take a piss, and i thought i smelt a familiar smell. I looked up to find a bunch of weed plants, about 10 feet away from me. I didnt want to be an asshole, so I didnt take them. I grabbed 2 of the smaller ones, and got the buds off of them. it was some dank shit. :smoke:

[​IMG]

2. dude thats fucking awesome.

3. nice man that the only pic?

4. :laughing::hello:, not cool man.

5. Be happy with yourself that you only took 2 smaller ones. I don't think that would be the case with most people. Like the dude above.

6. hey, he should be glad i didnt take them all

7. :confused:

8. yeah, i only took one with my phone. I have one of a little of the bud i took, before i trimmed it. Ill put it up

9. nice, but know that God intended you to have all of them. That grower had his life set to satisfy you, but you messed up big time.

10. this is some of the smaller buds before i trimmed them. shitty pic, but its the only other one I took.

[​IMG]

11. Good thing no one decided to pull out an AK on you!

I'd be scared to stumble on some black market underground growing gang business related stuff. haha. Lucky you:hello:

12. That grow was way to small for the guy to be packing an AK or some shit. Don't be a moron.

13. ...what? :confused:

14. At least you arent like the other guy who took the entire thing.

15. i woulda taken em all...if u dont want anyone stealing them then grow it in your yard...otherwise its free game

16. Yeah, grow 16 weed plants in your yard, that's a good idea.

17. Karma's a bitch. Stealing people's grows is fucking low. How would you feel if you had planted and been taking care of some plants and then one day someone just came by and stole everything. I would be fucking pissed, but apparently to you being a decent human being just isn't worth the effort.

18. Did you read what I said? I took 2 small plants. If you stumbled upon a grow in the woods you wouldent take any? I guess your a better human being then me.

19. Honestly you shouldn't have taken anything.

As my momma always says treat others how you would like to be treated :smoke:

20. ive done it, ive had friends who have done it...theres really no risk...unless ur a child and ur mommy and daddy get mad at you lol