Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

found a good article

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by roma, Mar 24, 2011.

1. hey, just stumbled on a interesting article and I thought I would share this

Full article is here: "Other" Compound In Marijuana Shows Promise Fighting Cancer - Toke of the Town
    :smoke:

2. i was trying to tell my mom the other day that weed can fight cancer she was like no way never. If only people knew :bongin:

3. Goodness! How many times do I have to say it? :confused:

:hello: Click the first link in my sig for all the MMJ studies you'll ever need! :hello:

After you have looked at it for a bit, scrape your jaw off the floor :eek: , and call Mom over and say "Mom, you gotta see this. Just read the titles!" It is rather hard to argue with hundreds of studies from PubMed and medical journals. ;)

Granny :wave:

4. And if that is not enough for your Mom here is a brand new study:)

Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®) - National Cancer Institute