Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

found a fat bowls worth of dank in my bros room

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xACExkittieking, Mar 24, 2009.

1. i felt bad about concidering smoking it, but i remember he still owes me 5$, hes out of town for a week anyway. i guess its karma?

2. i was thinking about smoking half of it and putting it back, but my bro used to sell me a bowls worth of dank (.2-.3 grams) for 5 bucks when i was low on cash so i figured ill smoke the bowl and just not make him pay me. the thing was i owed him 15 but all i had was a 20, its been like a week

3. Why where you going threw his room? That's messed up!

4. Just don't be a dick and still get the $5 back from him, otherwise it's all good!

5. Stealing cash, cars, jewelery is one thing, but never steal some ones herb....

6. shit i just scraped resin and i checked his desk drawer for a lighter. i only found the bud and just used matches

7. whatever I'd say it's karma. :rolleyes:

8. Amen To That...I'd give my right nut b4 I let u take my bud.

9. You guys its not stealing if he owes u money...
    smoke it man he's brother wt wud he do to u

10. Finders keepers, he should of locked that shit up, if you don't want something stolen don't leave unguarded.:smoking::wave::hello::hello::wave::smoking:

11. Stealing is fucking weak!

12. nah its his brother, if anything just smoke him up some time,

but only bc its ur bro is it ok.

13. no big deal, just smoke it if your bro won't be a dick about it. Your bro is out for the week, and left a bowl pack no big deal at all. If he owed you $5 bucks, I'm sure he will be happy to let you have it. It is just a bowl pack, I'm sure you could easily get more dank nuggs anyways.

14. teach him a 5 dollar lesson. He should have hid his weed better if hes going away for a week ;)

but maybe you shouldnt he is yo bro

15. Can't you just call him ask if its a fair trade?

16. why are you asking us? he's the one you should be asking. just tell him straight up that you wanna smoke it and you'll call it even. otherwise you're stealing from your brother AND your stealing weed, both are fucked up...

17. i wouldnt go that far lol

18. Take the bud, and leave a note that says:

"We know what you're up to!

- Your Parents
    "

He'll freak the fuck out.

19. bunch of fuckin haters. smoke up

20. call him and talk to him about it not a bunch of random stoners......