Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Found a DANK Nug In Desperate Times!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DMX, Feb 22, 2011.

1. #1 DMX, Feb 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2011
    So, I have no bud, and really want to smoke. I decide to search the house for bits of weed. Friends, family, and me, break bud down most of the time right on my computer desk. Rolling a blunt or whatever....

So, I decide to move the desk and search for bud.... low and behold.. I find a dank .2 nug on the floor under my desk next to a whole bunch of wires..... And it wasnt even from my stash.. never remember having this weed.

[​IMG]

Ofcourse the pic doesnt do justice. (4mpg camera)... It still smells dank and who knows how long its been on the floor.

2. i love when that happens :smoke:

3. When I first started smoking I was chilling at a party in a bedroom with some people who were sort of friends, and I was checking out this dudes bud. He handed me a nug and a piece probably like .2-.3g fell off and onto the floor. I was baked and freaking out, and I didn't want to tell anyone because I feared they would be mad at me. I desperately and inconspicuously tried to find this nug for like 15 minutes, and never did find it. I'm sure some lucky person ended up with a nice nug the next time they cleaned their room.

4. I love it when people leave dank nugs around my house, whenever I find them it makes my day :smoke:

5. This shit honestly did make my day. I dont even want to smoke anymore now. Im going to save it...(knock on wood)... until tonight or maybe Ill smoke it around 6 before my class. Idk.

6. Tonight man, i find smoking at home is way more enjoyable then going to class high. For the sole reason that I can't do what i want in class.

Vaping on my bed watching TV or listening to some chill music ftw :smoke:

7. You lucky fuck, my stash is drier than the Sahara desert :(

8. I just broke into the nug... I was craving it. Its so frosty...
    Its a .2 and I smoked about .1 of it topped with a tiny bit of shake I had in my grinder and some keif. Got about 7 good rips and I feel good.

9. Yeah :) that is the best, sometimes if i just pickup ill smoke as much as i can and get so high i forget things, and ill hide a nug somewhere just for this reason.

In desperate times ill go looking in my house for bud :) and BOOM! there's a nice nug waiting to be found.... sorta like easter?:smoke:

10. i love shit like that.
    at a party a few months back i watched 2 dubbs fall off my speaker onto the ground from where the guy was weighing the bags up. he never noticed and i got to keep 2 dubbs. it was sick cause i was broke as fuck. didnt know the guy had no idea why he was weighing up bags in my house.

11. How the hell do you get 7 'good rips' from .2?
    :rolleyes:

12. Vaporizer?

13. I broke the nug in half. I also had maybe 2 small hits worth of shake, and a nice pinch of keif. So all that gave me about 7 small nice hits out of my spoon.

14. No bud for tonight... But, I did get about 1.5 of some k2 stuff for 5 bucks... Its shitty, Im barely getting high and smoked 2 bowls full already.

15. GOD saved that bud for you. I was in desperate need on one occasion because my home state of RI is often dry,except for snickle fritz, and I looked under every knook and cranny and could find nothing. I just happened to be outside and i looked at the ground and to my surprise there was a little plant,approx 8 inches tall, popping out of the dirt. The plant looked immature and week but atop the plant was one nice pretty little bud. It must have sprouted from seeds that i threw in my backyard weeks earlier. It was a gift from the almighty

16. Chill out on that shit, it kills.

17. Craziest shit happened. Was smoking with other people in my bedroom last night and guess what? Later on, I found a super dank nug about .2-.3 on the floor too!

18. Same thing happened to me this weekend, but it was about 2.5 of some christmas regs in my garage. Got me high :smoke:

19. Yeah I know... A good friend of mine Overdosed on the jwh powder. Had a seziure. Hes fine now but, bad night.... This k2 shit really sucks though I barely get high. I was told its suppose to be really good, and my friend gets real high off it.. But I dont feel anything after like 2 bowls.