found a bowl :)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wolfkidz, Sep 4, 2008.

1. so I was high as fuck at the sly, pepper, slightly stoopid concert in my town and as i was walking around( lawn seating) i noticed i kicked something (i was mosh of people) and looked down and saw a bowl. I feel bad for the person who had it before but i doubt the original owner would of found it anyways it rips pretty nice and i forgot how nice it is to just keep a dry bowl in the car.( Just have a 2 perc pure and roll blunts).

ps. im going to laugh when some1 responds that they lost a bowl at the SS concert haha.

2. pics please

3. when i take it out of my car ill take a pic and post it

4. Slightly Stoopid is awesome live. I saw them at Coachella and was blown away. Finding a bowl must've made the experience 100x's better.

5. I actually was more impressed with pepper than slightly stoopid, but i had no expectations for pepper as well. It really didnt even sink in and i woke up and remembered i found it lol. But what made the experence better was the 3g 3 strain blunt i rolled that we sparked when closer to the sun was playing :)

6. dude, pepper is such an amazing band. I envy you.

7. Awesome bands man, must have been an awesome time. finding a bowl is just a bonus.

8. I was going to say that until I finished reading and realized you were ready for it :p

Congrats on finding the bowl though, enjoy :smoke:

9. nice. almost the same thing happened to me at a concert, cept i found it on the ground after by my car. thing that sucks is that my buddy was being a fucktard and dropped it and shattered it.

take care of that gift from god lol