Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

found a "bonus" in my sack

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by woke 'n toke, Nov 3, 2007.

1. I love purple shit. a couple weeks ago i came into some money and went on a fuckin week long purple headies binge. What a good week

2. first of all, that one guy that said shut up to cali coast: Where do you get of dude? When you smoke as much nice bud, and make as many quality blogs and posts as cali, then maybe just maybe you can open your mouth about him. For now please hush.

3. Purple nugs is always a good surprise.:hello:

4. the answer to that question is no. it doesnt affect potentcy at all, purple bud is no better than green bud accept maybe its a bit more pretty.

5. ok i think the 2 are friends, cuz calicoast didnt seem to care, he actually laughed about it. or hes just a good sport :rolleyes:

this is true, its the same thing, just the purple bud was grown differently, idk what it is but when a plant is growing you add something to it to make it produce purple buds.
    (kind of like there are things you can do to produce seedless grapes)

me and my friend were thinking about turning our plants' buds pink, i said it was stupid because people would think it was laced or something, not dank.

6. I don't know any GC members outside of this forum. And the post that the guy made was barely worth responding to. I could have brought myself down to that moronic level and fired back with something but I could care less.

7. I found a crack rock in my sack one time haha.

8. Don't listen to the negative people. It's always to get a nice little surprise, especially when it is bud you aren't expecting!

Cheers! :smoke:

9. is that a bowling pin it's sitting on?

10. well then +rep for that :D

11. I hate to make a worhless post, but... lol

12. uum, eithre the color on my cmputer is a little off, or maybe im jus kind stoned, but if you ask me that bud looks kinda brown like rotted bud

13. 'Purps' is the best marketing scheme in centuries. It makes my dealer sell for $20-25/g instead of $15-20.. just for purple.. and people will pay more for it!

14. Troll.:mad:

15. actually, purple bud does have a benefit. they are rich in the antioxidant ANTHOCYANIN which gives them a purple color.

16. wow some people have strong feelings on this lol. all you people need to go roll a fat one and smoke till you pass out hahah.

edit- post number 123.. i'll smoke to that :bongin:

17. well, firstly most dealers dont grow their own bud, and any one growing their own would not add chemicals to their plants in hopes of changing the color.

some strains just naturaly turn purple, or blue or pink.

18. lol, calicoast. thanks for not being a bitch.. like everyone else

19. my friend wanted to add chemicals to make it turn pink, pass it off as something really good... then again hes an idiot :rolleyes:

20. go read a book or something, and get educated before attacking something you don't understand.