Found A Bong In My House Pic

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Feelin Light, Jun 3, 2014.

1. Alright guys I rarely post or even start threads. I figured this was a worthy topic :smoking:

My water heater broke so I was having some people over to look at it, I live in a 3 story house and yep the water heater is on the 3rd floor for whatever fucken reason.  On the 3rd floor there is an attic thats the same level as the floor if that makes sense.  Anyways we  just keep boxes and other random shit in there, but we had to move the boxes to get to the heater.

The guys who were fixing it left, n I went up there to just check it out, I look to my left n theirs a fuckin bong just chillin there!  I was so confused but thought it was just one of my other housemates(only live with one other person n we really close).  He denied it was his n I thought that was wierd.

Anyways the bong is super old n it was corked(as in the picture). I tried to clean it a bit but we still dont have hot water(sucks ass).  So now i got this bong bout 1 feet and a half feet tall.  Is it safe to smoke even if i just rinsed it out with hose water?

We think its the previous owners which means its been sitting there for 2+ years! WTF!!

I have another bong but new peices are always fun.  Want to test it out but also dont want to fuck my lungs up even more.

photo(1).JPG

Hopefully u can see pic n its not massive

What do GC? :bongin: :smoking: :eek:

2. Id let it soak in iso alcohol for a couple hours. rinse her out and see how she hits :bongin:

3. #3 Delightfully High, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    That's what's up friend! That piece will be a nice convo piece I'm sure. I suggest you clean it very thoroughly as you don't know what has been smoked out of that thing so if you do choose to just clean it with water be sure to scrub it really REALLY good (throwing in some rubbing alcohol probably wouldn't hurt) and you should be straight. What are ya gonna name it?

4. I dont have iso or any salt in my house. I have glass cleaner would that work?

no idea what Im going to name it. I rarely name my pieces, any ideas?

5. Hell yeah think of it like a dirty dish.

After it's cleaned it's as good as new!

Free bong!  :metal:

6. Do NOT use glass cleaner. Water will suffice but make sure you rinse it real good.  

7. #8 Feelin Light, Jun 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 3, 2014
    hahaha true! I was going to look into selling it but now you guys are making me want to keep it!

^^ why not glass cleaner? what about 80proof alcohol? lol!

8. :confused_2:  I'm not good with names myself. Maybe post a topic in the bongs ,bubblers ,and water pipes section (name it something interesting like "name the bong I found in my attic" and post a link to this topic in the description so blades/bladies aren't all like "WTF is he talking about") ,also I would suggest you not use glass cleaner as it's main purpose is to make glass appear clear/shiny and not necessarily to rid the surface of bacteria.

9. I would go buy some iso then. More cleaning power and kills and nasty germs that might be on there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I could name it "water heater" then people would always be like wtf why is it named that.  Looks like i need to buy some iso or salt. Might have to wait until i have actual hot water though, I feel cold water just doesnt get the job done. Thanks for the help n replies!

11. Make sure you buy iso and salt because you can't just use salt and water, has to be isopropyl alcohol and salt I use 90% but sometimes 70 that stuff I borrow from work

12. A week nitric acid solution or soak it in vinegar. The nitric acid solution is what we use in the lab to clean glass wear, however a vinegar soak and sum scrubbing should get the glass clean.

13. May be wrong but you could name it anne frank

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. #15 KeepBlazed, Jun 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2014
    I did Nazi that coming lol

15. Just wait till you can get like 5 bucks for some 90%+ alcohol and some salt and it'll be best that way id say

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. Yeah. If you can buy the biggest available ziplog bag see if the bong will fit. Fill tbe bag up with alcohol and epsom salt put the bong in close the bag snd let that shit sit and marinate over a niight or two, shit will be brand new

Sent from my LGMS769 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. I'd name it Ol Corky

Omega369

18. Oh man I'd be in joy to find a bong put mere surprise,, you should definitely get some 90 iso and salt and boil some water to clean that piece up! Using your palm and thumb to shakeitallup should work

19. Sweet! When I was young, Like 13 years old, We moved to a new house. When checking around, I found an old bong sitting inside in abandoned closet area. Before I even had a chance to take pictures or look at it, My older brother took and smashed it inside an old metal garbage can that was in the backyard. I tried to stop him, Saying it was cool as hell and we should sell it, But he just said "Pot is bad, It will kill you" before smashing it. (He was around 15 at the time). Currently, He is one of the biggest stoners I know, Besides me. :D