Found a blunt on the ground

Discussion in 'General' started by IAmMcLovin, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Me and my friend were walking outside and we found a blunt on the ground! I'm only a student so i can afford any more than a quarter a week at most, and i barely ever have papers or wraps. Also, im notoriously bad at rolling :(.

So this was a nice surprise, we smoked it, it was some real good heady shit and the guy who rolled it was fantastic, it was tight and got us deliciously blazed. Don't know why anyone would toss away such a nice swisher, but it was his loss.

Sorry i had no pics, i didnt really think about it.

2. Probably fell out his pocket.

Nice luck.

3. Thats shits straight from heaven.

4. God rolled it himself.^

5. Than it would have been terrible lol.

Everything he makes has flaws... Many.

6. good fortune?

i must have been behaving badly, been out for 2 weeks yesterday :laughing:

7. You thief. The right thing to do would be to order a DNA test on the leaf which undoubtedly contained the owner's saliva and return that contraband to its rightful owner!

8. Stop right there criminal scum. You've violated the law.
    Just kidding.

You're lucky, I never find bud or pre-rolled bud on the ground.

9. You've obviously never smoked a blunt rolled from him then. :cool:

10. Wouldn't want to.

He'd probably send me to hell for not smoking it the way he likes.

11. You make it sound like he's some control freak?

12. Motha fucka you had my shit? It dropped outta my pocket mang. You owe me 10 beans. haha naw but I did drop a blunt before. was mad as fuck. I was high doe so I said fuck it haha

13. This man right here is dying of Skyrim anticipation. As am I.

14. god yes.

i swear imma bust a fat one when the main screen and title music come on :cool:

15. That's too bad..I was hoping you'd resist arrest.

16. they probably got their ass pulled over by the cops and they tossed it...nice :cool:

17. I remember during my freshman year in high school i had ditched school early to go get a 10 sack and match with a good buddy. So I was walking down the street into his neighborhood and what do you know? I look down and I see a baggy with what just happened to be a good amount of some fire bud. So I pick it up and do a victory jump. (no lie). But i weighed it out ended up being an eighth.

18. Can anyone say pube dube?

19. I can't wait for the day I find some green on the ground :)

20. My friend found 3 lbs of mexican brick weed floating in a small barrel in the ocean, he's selling it $20 a half ounce. But the funny thing is it's actually not that bad of weed.