Found a baby squirrel!

Discussion in 'General' started by TheDope, Aug 6, 2008.

1. My thoughts exactly.

2. i have such a squirrel phobia, cause when I was little we had squirrels living in my walls and I like wouldn't be able to sleep cause all you could hear was them scratching at the wall..

ahhh FUCK squirrels

3. thats soooo cool

i had a tree frog who would just chill on my arm

dope animal!

4. raise him, he'll be your new bestfriend. smoke herb with him!:smoking:

5. Squirrels are one of my absolute favourite animals, absolutely love em, I dunno what it is about em, I can just picture 'em doing so much stuff.

Like swashbuckling.

Just imagine a squirrel, climbing up a cliff and saying "My name is Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die!"

Love it.

But yeah, squirrels are badass, any chance of pictures of the young 'un?

Hope he makes it through :)

6. Pictures are up of the little guy! :wave:

7. I don't know if anyone said this yet but keep him he will grow up to be a fine young squirrel(lol no beastiality) but still domesticated rodents always look and act better than wild ones. but squirrel BBQ is good soo......

8. #28 Swirl, Aug 8, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2008
    Cool you found a baby!
    That would be cool if I did, I had and still have so many pets.

You have to make sure that it doesn't get cold, usually you can tell if it shakes. You want to make sure it drinks through out the day. There's so many people who own squirrels as pets. Type it in youtube. Also, by a small plastic bird cage so that it stays safe in it. When it gets big if you choose to keep it, you can buy a much bigger small animal cage. You can teach squirrel tricks.

9. you can keep him as a pet. i have an aunt who is obsessed with animals, which works out because she is ALWAYS running into baby or injured animals who need care. i know she has had both opossums and squirrels as pets.

she really liked the squirrel because if she would leave the window cracked with a little bit of corn or nuts or something it would leave the house to go check things out, but still come back to the food and hang out in the house as well.