Found 2 oxy 30's! First time!

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by longsword525, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Just crushed up one and put it in a piece of toilet paper and folded it up and ate and chewed it abit and washed it down with soda. How long should it take to feel anything?

2. Update- Ate on an empty stomach via parachute. Don't really feel a difference.. should i just crush the other one up and snort it?

3. shoudlnt be too long, have fun man. I wish I could get some oxy, the hardest Ive nodded was off 10+ grams of Kratom, have fun experiencing pure bliss.

4. I wouldn't, just wait about 20 mins and see how you feel.

5. Starting to feel it coming on! It's wonderful.

I plan on taking another one tommorow morning with my prescription adderall xr 20mg will I be good?

6. Again, I wouldn't.

Do it alone, or with some ganja.

Oxy isn't something to fuck around with, man.

Update us when you peak.

7. Mixing uppers and downers is never a safe combo period.

8. It's kind of hard to explain the effects but I know i'm feeling good. Still coming on...

Don't have any weed until maybe tommorow.. how long does it last?

9. Wait 2-3 days before you do it again. If just for your tolerance in addition to the addiction potential. Not doing something daily makes it much less likely to become dependent.

10. Alright..I wasn't gonna go crazy about it but anyways.. I haven't been taking my prescription adderall for about 2 weeks will i feel good if i take 2 tommorow morning?

11. If I were you after taking that 30, Id wait 2 days, so you get the full effects again. Even though you dont have a tolerance you will notice a small difference.

If you only got 1 more left just make it good haha, get some weed next time also, ull be nodding man..:smoke:

12. #32 Bloodheart, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I don't know what's up with all the snorting haters on here. OC and it's inactive ingredients are not harmful to the nose, possibly the lungs but not the nose. To the guy that related snorting coke to OC- it's totally different. Cocaine contracts blood vessels. Either way I'd suggest smashing one of those bitches up and eating it. You wont peak as harder but it has higher bioavability. I would also suggest against mixing opies and weed. IME, it totally destroys the high.

13. yeah i'm just going to save it for when i might need it...

played 6 games of bowling today in my league and my fingers and forearm was so sore now im numb. :)

14. How fucked up will i be if i parachuted another 30?

15. Very. Chances are you will have a lot of stomach discomfort.

16. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA "I know I'm not going to get addicted"

Now you're talking about taking another tommorow morning lol... shit's amazingly addictive because it's sooooo good.

I have percocets and idk but somehow i managed to keep some but the kid i was selling them to could get them for 2 days... didn't make it, popped the percs the next day.

Shits mad good

I found 7.5/325 percs in my house, popped 4 one day, 4 the NEXT FUCKING DAY hahaha then sold 5... don't take it more than once in a week would be my advice.

and don't buy them in bulk... it's simple, if you have them, your going to take them, no doubt.

17. Totally agreed until your last statement. I dont always smoke when i take opiates but when i do it just rocks my world in o such a good way.:p

18. going to take the last one. is it possible to OD on OC?

19. Very much so. 30 mg pills are quite large. ive taken 10mgs and smoked some good herb and been super messed from it.

20. Yes you can OD. 60mg shouldn't come close to killing you but you will be very fucked up. Don't go to sleep and don't bitch if you end up throwing up all over.