Forum Privacy

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by stealthboxit, Sep 10, 2011.

1. What is the privacy policy for the forums at Grasscity? Also, in what country is the server hosted? This info should be in a sticky somewhere since some of the info posted isn't welcome some places. If I missed it I apologize deeply. I tried searching for it...

Thank you! :smoke:

2. #2 Skunky Monkey, Sep 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
    Grass city is very safe regarding privacy, if your foolish and post pictures of your self standing outside in front of your road sign with a blunt in your mouth holding up a sign saying fuck the police, then you may have a problem.

The servers are in Amsterdam and the only people that would bother fucking up small time pot users is the DEA and they don't operate there :)

3. Exactly, I haven't heard of anyone having legal problems from posting here until now and hopefully never ;)

4. GC doesn't need a privacy policy. It doesn't collect any private information from you. lol

5. The site is based in amsterdam so the us has no authority over it. That's all you need to know

6. Oh no problems here. Was just curious. Thanks guys!

7. No he's asking how easy is it to get busted from this site.

8. I have legal problems....well sort of.......I am legally stoned to the begeezies!:bongin::laughing::metal::yay::gc_rocks:

9. I was just answering the first question posed in the op. lol Sites typically only have privacy policies when they collect your name, address, etc when you register, etc. GC doesn't collect any information from you except an email address, which really isn't enough to bother writing a privacy policy. :smoke: