Forum addiction?

Discussion in 'General' started by skatealex2, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Anyone have this? I don't have too much of a schedule and find myself spending alot of time reading various forums and just seeing whats going on in the world and what ideas people have, etc. I have been wondering tho, what if it can turn into a serious addiction and than if internet ever dies I can get internet withdrawal? (not being completely serious here)

I'd like to hear if anyone else is an internet/forum addict.

(Grasscity easily gets the top nomination for most addictive forum out there):eek:

2. actually internet addiction is becoming a real problem...but i dont mind it so much...lol

and yeah..when uve been mostly bed ridden for the last 6 months..u tend to spend a LOT of time on the internet/forums...tho i spend the most of that internet time here....in this wonderful city!:p

3. yea, its definitely turned into to a schedule in my day to spend a good 20mins on

4. It does tend to happen.

:smoke:

5. damn only 20 minutes?

i get high and zone out, read about 20 threads and 2 hours go by at night.. its a serious addiction.

6. I only visit the city, but that, my e-mail, and facebook take up 95% of my internet time.

In all seriousness if the internet were to suddenly cease to exist I think a lot of people would go through some sort of mental withdrawal...they'd be bored out of their minds!

I' be smoking a LOT more weed if i didnt have the internet to take up what little spare time I manage to get.

7. I easily see myself getting addicted to forums. I used to play World of Warcraft about 12+ hours a day, during my school semester. I just recently quit the game about 3 months ago, and I'm hoping to see my grades and social life go up. Luckily, forums aren't nearly as addicting as WoW was for me.

8. my name is kyle,

and im addicted to the internet

9. If I get caught up and have nothing to do I end up scouring the net for hours.