Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

Fortune Cookie

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Camps, Apr 27, 2006.

1. here it is last weekened i went to a chinesse restaurant riped i was doing really bad to the point were i grabed some food but put it right back cause i saw better stuff well im eating my desert when the fourtune cookies come which by the way i keep in my wallet it said (checking wallet) FIND RELEASE FOR YOUR CARES, HAVE A GOOD TIME! i thought it was fucking awasome best fortune cookie iv gotten by far lmfao i love this shit im blizted the fuck out in school roght now n its lovely

2. one time i tried to eat a fortune cookie and i forgot to take the fortune out first... i dont remember if i was high or just wanting to eat that cookie ... either way hahaha : D

3. i've yet to get a negative one...gotta like those chances :smoke:

4. I got chinese takeout at work, and my cookie said "Your eyes will soon be sparking, keep them open." And my first thought )I was baked) was Cyclops from X-Men, I'm sure they meant sparkling but it's funny shit.

5. This will strike you ass nuts. I was high as hell one day and went to a fancy chinese restaurant with my girl. We ate and all was good took the fortube cookies to the car to eat. When i opened up my fortune said "IT MUST BE HOME-GROWN" I swear. i will take a picture of it this weekend it is the funniest thing in the world actually ill do it with my cam phone

6. haha dam that is some funny shit, i wanna see a pic of this :smoking:

7. how can i post this pic??

8. Click on the reply or quote button.
    Scroll down to the Additional Options box.
    Click on the Manage Attachments button.
    You should be able to figure it out from there.
    :cool: