Fortune Cookie Story!

Discussion in 'General' started by purpletree23, Jul 20, 2012.

1. So I was eating at PF Chang's with some friends, and at the end I got a fortune cookie. It read something like "Tomorrow a great surprise will await you." So I was like hell yeah, and I put it in my wallet. Next day, I decided to buy a 20 sack of tree(for me, out here in AZ, I get 1.5 for 20). I buy from my favorite dealer, he comes into my house, gives me the tree, tell me its bomb, then leaves. I look at it, and I was like WTF?! It was at least 3 G's... I think he gave me the wrong baggie, haha! I immediately pulled out my wallet and my fortune cookie and I was like eff yeah! I went and weighed it out and it turned out to be 2.8. Overall great day.

2. good story! pf changs is fucking bomb, though if i remember correctly pretty pricey. remember dont hit the booze out of the volcano in the scorpion bowl. i inhaled 151 out of that sucker and thought i was gonna die!

3. Damn tree is expensive where your at.

4. Yeah it is, it sucks.

5. my friend gets grams for 10 at ASU

6. Why is weed so much in AZ? is it because u have med MJ? I get weed imported from AZ all the time & I pay $180 for a QP, so that's what $1.60 or so a gram, why would ya'll pay so much more for your own product? not to mention you touch mexico, just like TX, so weed should be much less IMO. at $10-$20 a gram it would be just too expensive for me to smoke. I pay 8-10 euros a gram in Amsterdam, so only on vacation would I spend that much on weed.

7. Over in Canada, where I'm at It's $10/gram, 20$/2.5-3grams and it goes up from there. Quarters are like 45-60 but 60 imo is overpriced.