Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Fort Lauderdale Ganga!!?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by loud sticky, Jul 7, 2012.

1. On vacation here in fort lauderdale, florida but theres a problem. I cant find bud anywhere. I even bought this shirt to help me out. So anyone have any tips?

Attached Files:

2. Skate parks/ask around clubs. Haha and I like that shirt.

3. Don't they execute people for cannabis in Florida? ;) :p

4. [quote name='"SourDeezel420"']Don't they execute people for cannabis in Florida? ;) :p[/quote]

Oh so this is why i get strange looks from people

5. People down here are very 420 friendly. Just be chill and ask around. Especially at Sawgrass mall in Sunrise. Remember it's still illegal though.

6. South Beach. You'll find someone within like 15 minutes. It's like Florida's (very) mini version of Venice Beach.

7. Im looking for things to say/approach people more as to places to go

8. just ask 20 people if they got smoke or know where to get it at...ask the people workingat shops

9. If you see any white guys with dreads... you've found your guy :p

10. Do be careful. When I was in Daytona we were warned that a lot of visitors get busted by looking for weed and end up meeting an undercover.

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4B0GmC8MxI&feature=g-user-u]Wiz Khalifa- Dont Lie (Freestyle) - YouTube[/ame]

12. Fort Lauderdale isn't that far from West Palm Beach. Like 30-40 minutes. I live there :wave:

13. [quote name='"notsure11"']just ask 20 people if they got smoke or know where to get it at...ask the people workingat shops[/quote]

Yea the lady working at the shop said she was an "advocate" but she was much older like 40's and i didnt feel comfortable asking. Plus she was busy with alot of customers.

The closest i got was asking this group of teenagers and they all turn to the asian kid in the group and say "you still got that shit from Lee" and he was like "naa i smoked it all" but it was close.

14. Skate park is something I've never heard for this type of request but that is surprisingly smart. As a skateboarder, I can assure you that will work.

15. Yeah the police are real friendly down here too, they'll put you up in the finest cell in Broward County Main jail and hold you over the weekend till you see a judge on monday...

If you don't know anybody down here dont ask. There are plenty of good people, but most good people aren't down for random hook-ups. Your far more likely to get robbed down here then get a straight sack on the random, not saying it doesn't happen, but shit is cutthroat down here.

16. yeah, if you skate, skaters might not be as inclined to rob you, just offer a smoke out, they'll probably just pinch a nug if that's the case, but don't show up at a skatepark with no board just looking for trees...the straight edge skaters are definitely not cool with that, it's a skatepark not a smokepark.

17. A straight edge skater :confused::confused:??? BLASPHEMY :p

18. ^about the skatepark idea... I used to skate a few years back and can still pull off a kickflip or two but the nearest skatepark is like 30 min away i think but i do feel comfortable around skaters, i fit in with those guys.

I would be more motivated to try if one was closer by and its 10pm now so i would have to try the skatepark tomorrow

19. Those straight edge kids are fucking nuts. They have so much anger they want to release you can tell how tense they are because they want to fight over everything, it's really annoying. A lot of them don't even know how to fight, they come up, veins popping out of their forehead, hands at their side as if they're chin is made of solid steel and then they get dropped. Some of them train though and they are pure dangerous, I had to get involved because I saw one of these kids put another person in an arm triangle and if I didn't run up and kick him in the face he would have probably killed the kid because the kid was already out and turning a scary shade of red and purple. They really should give mental aptitude tests at these MMA places...