Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Formula 420 rapid cleanse.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by luckytrip777, Jan 30, 2010.

1. So I'm still not sure if I have to take said piss test on tuesday.
    But just in case I was talking with these two guys at a local headshop that have toked with me and he sold me a bottle of this shit for 25.00 instead of the normal $40

He proceeded to give me instruction which included

Drink 1 hour before test
    fill bottle with water then drink again
    piss

Walllaaahhh
    a 5 hour window to take said test.

Now if someone can confirm this for sure. I'd rather not lose this kickass job.

2. I've never heard of it personally, but that could be extremely useful if it works lol. I'm gonna check back and see what others say cause you caught my curiousity ;)

3. awww come on fellas I know someones had to have tried it !

4. /bump /bump /bump.
    I loveses you guys so much! Please Help a broku out?
    =D I searched the reviews myself and i get mostly good ones on this forum but then others that are just plain crazyy

5. well idk what kind you have but there are some that you drink then fill it with water and drink that 1 hour before test then got 5 hour window