formula 3 phylion rm

Discussion in 'General' started by chiefr19, Aug 29, 2007.

1. has anyone heard of Formula 3 (Phylion RM), I purchased this and was told that it would clean my system in a few hours for a drug test. Is this effective, how long before the test should I use this? Is it wise to combine this with another detox product like ready clean?

2. sounds pretty like a specific formula and I doubt anybody here will know what it is exactly. So your best bet would be to google it. You'll learn TONS more about it. If it exists, it's on Google.
    But if it's a detox, generally all detoxes work the same.

3. i have the stuff but i dont know how to use it or how far ahead of time to take it before my test

4. This Formula 3 Phylion rm dose not work!!! I had a slip and fall at work had to take a drug test i didn't smoke for three days took the Formula 3 Phylion rm followed the directions and still failed now I'm out of a job and benefits if you bought this stuff you got ripped off Ive tried to e-mail the company which guarantees it 100% but they wont contact me back!!! This stuff sucks don't waist your money or take a chance with this product!!!!:mad::mad::mad: