Former Roll IU users

Discussion in 'General' started by aka Alf, Aug 2, 2012.

1. welcome dude, this city is great. even when you argue with people it aint to bad. Just watch out for trolls, breaking rules, and try to contribute....life will be greattttttt (tony the tiger voice)

2. Oh shit, that was the best welcome I've ever recieved lol. Greetings :wave:

3. wake up everyone
    where's FAB
    Alf

4. #24 Chrismittty, Aug 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2012
    Hello friend, Welcome to the city...
    [​IMG]

Another prime op to over use my favorite .gif ;)

Seriously though, This place is pretty chill man, :gc_rocks:I have been a user off and here for a little while and can safely say, Don't break the rules and the mods will be cool. 99% of the users are too. For sure.

5. I dont really participate at Roll It Up although I did join a month or so ago...

Glad you found GC, though! And Alf is great! :D

6. He was probably banned from trollitup.. Crazy nazi mods have a sticks up their asses over there lol

7. Welcome OP, never used RIU except when an answer would show up from there in Google.

As for quoted. I took it as a knock on the fact that threads get deleted for stupid reasons here, not hating on the OP or his original site fwiw.

8. Welcome to GC Alf.

9. you guys are awesome, glad to be here
    Alf

10. Welcome dude. Im a RIUer as well but I mainly use that site for help with growing. While this site has a bit of knowledgeable growers it's not as much as there. But that's to be expected because they're mostly a growing forum rather than a hang out community like here.

11. i'm back
    let's get high shall we
    Alf