Former classmate missing

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Spoonman007, Oct 12, 2011.

1. It was thanksgiving weekend this weekend here in Canada so all those university kids were home and naturally everyone was at the local bar for a good time which it was for the most part. However the next day Facebook was going crazy. So this girl who I graduated with, was in a bunch of the same classes and worked for the same people didn't meet her drive. She didn't have her phone and no one has heard from her since. The last anyone was with her was 1:30am on Sunday morning when the bar was closing.

Now the entire county is scoring the area searching for her, its all over the news and there are 'missing' posters everywhere and daily news stories on the radio and television.

Nothing like this has happened before that I can remember, it's not a very good feeling I have and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

2. Damn bro =/ Hope she's found safe and okay

Nothing like this has happened where I live.

3. lol watch her just be in the bathroom

4. [quote name='"potchocolate"']lol watch her just be in the bathroom[/quote]

Lol, That reminds me one time i was sitting on this seat at school( not really a school more like a daytime prison for people who were "underage delinquents") waiting for this chick to leave the bathroom ( there was only one toilet at the place) , she was in there a good 30 minutes and when she finally left, I went in to take a shit and one of her high heals in the toilet bowl, surprised I didn't notcie her not wearing it when she left, anyway to this day I swear she somehow used a portal in the toilet to travel back to her house for lunch.

P.s I totally shit on her shoe.

5. So its been awhile but just to update, yesterday her remains were found and the police are treating it as a homicide (obviously) It's pretty tragic but I'm relieved there was some kind of a conclusion. I can't imagine what it likes to know someone who was missing and nothing is ever found, atleast now there is closure.

6. thats just horrible. its weird how shit can turn around so sudden.

7. [quote name='"Spoonman007"']So its been awhile but just to update, yesterday her remains were found and the police are treating it as a homicide (obviously) It's pretty tragic but I'm relieved there was some kind of a conclusion. I can't imagine what it likes to know someone who was missing and nothing is ever found, atleast now there is closure.[/quote]

Man dude, i can't even imagine. Someone dying is one thing, you get over it. When someone just vanishes into thin air though, thats gotta be tough for the family never knowing what happened or if shes still alive.

8. Sorry to hear it. Sublime's song date rape sounds like this. Except the girl didn't die.
    Sorry to hear though

9. And she was never missing
    So it actually sounds nothing like this.