Forgotten stuff

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by mr.mary, Aug 2, 2009.

1. have u ever been so high that u forgot how to talk?
    it just popped in my mind that, i have, and i decided to post a thread on it

or whatever else u have forgotten how to do.

and i did search for this, and didnt find any thread like it....so if there is one, i didnt know ....fuck it then.:smoking:

2. hell yea ahaha
    me & my homie were stoned as fuck one time. i was laying down on my bed & he was talking & i was like wait what does that mean oh ok wait what does that oh oh ok. ahaha. & another time i was with my homie & he fell asleep on my floor & i was like daaaaamn im sooo faded ima go to sleep 2 so i layed on my bed & just layed there & was like enjoying my high. about five minutes later i yell out "FUCK I FORGOT TO GO TO SLEEP!!" ahaha my friend was still asleep!! aha so i just passed out ahaha.

3. When i did shrooms i forgot how to act normal. Lmfao.

4. I would hope so, as it should mess you up, but in a good way hope it was a safe trip...
    And about talking, yes, last night, i came home after poker and see my mom, she says like how are you, said the sentence i wanted to say backwards...
    FML

5. first time i ever got high i forgot how to say water - i was thirsty as hell n thought my tongue was gona dry up, but i just couldnt remember the word!

now it's just forgetting wtf i was saying 3 seconds before.

6. I got drunk and baked as FUCK one time and LITTERALLY forgot how to masturbate...my friend later said that I whipped my dick out in the middle of his house and asked them to show me how to do it. Fucked up times, man.

7. my friend told me she forgot how to thread a needle... but as for me, its forgetting that im driving, il be off in my own world thinking a million thoughts and totally forget im driving and start veering off or forget how to steer or something its pretty scary..