Forgotten Cookies by Mephisto Genetics

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hp2skater, May 31, 2019.

1. What’s up GC- love this community, always appreciate the support.

This is my second indoor grow. Still much to learn but going pretty good so far.

I have a forgotten cookies at day 20 from seed. She started off strong, branching well (only manipulation I’ve done is leaf tucking). I started noticing some issues 2 days ago with the mature leafs and even on some parts of the new growth up top.

Is this a symptom of root rot? The plant is in 5 gal air pot and has good aeration.

Could this be a sulfur problem?

I should also note this is a fully organic grow (Roots organic + bokashi) - I only used Super Thrive (not organic) for the transplant from the propagation container (0.3 gal) into the 5 gal.

Any ideas? Thanks everyone

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Looks to me like symptoms that appear with either pH fluctuations (pH too high?) or root problems.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thanks for the input. I’m growing organic so I’m expecting the soil to buffer my pH within the 6.0-7.0 range. I’d agree, I’m thinking some sort of root rot problem or other root related issue.

Anyone else?

4. You may be expecting your soil to buffer the ph but these pics don’t look like it is. What is the ph of the water going in?

• Like Like x 1
  5. The pH going in is roughly 7.10-7.40

Do you think that is too high of pH?

6. Yea that’s def on the higher end of the spectrum. Feed with 6.5 ph water and if I was you I would water until runoff and check the ph of the runoff. That will tell you where you sit in regard to ph