Forgot to water and my lights fell

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by BIOxHAZARDOUS, Feb 9, 2017.

1. Well I was running late this morning first time in over a year and forgot to water my 6 week old (still in veg) plant today and on top of that apparently for whatever reason my lights fell and were hanging basically about an two inches into my plant this is the result do you think it will make it? I moved the lights up left the door open on my box for more fresh air and gave it some water.

[​IMG]

While I'm on here I might as well ask just in case it does pull through does it look male or female? It has been vegging for 6 weeks

[​IMG]

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

2. yep, she'll make it.
    just pick those dead leaves off to give the others a chance.
    hard to tell if male/fem from your pics.

3. Don't pick the leaves off, unless they're actually dead. If there's some tissue necrosis, just trim those parts off.

There's no way to tell your plant's sex until you put it into flowering cycle.

4. It will show sex in another 2 weeks by my estimate if given good growth and light. The burn looks severe on the leaves but they will recover.. get a tiny bottle of superthrive .. expensive but I only need under a ml a gallon in feed so economical and this will resuscitate ur lady and make her thrive and show sex. U could also cut burned tip leaves in half like I would clones and get better reaction as the plant will pull energy to repair leaves even if it can't..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. it will make it. i would cut the dead parts of the leafs off not the entire leaf . the plant will devote energy to try to repair the damaged leafs that is why i would cut only the burnt off its ok to have half a good leaf it will grow out of it form new leaves . and your pushing the nitrogen to hard . plant is starting to form the claw back off the nutrients a bit best to top the plant right now if you know how then the plant will have a lot more nodes and no burnt at all

6. Update: well I trimmed all the shriveled leaves last night and this is how she looks today all leaves that arent trimmed but are shriveled happened over night [​IMG][​IMG]

7. I topped it once a few weeks ago should I top it again I was planning on flowering next week but now Idk if it will be ready

8. Don't flower until the plant is healthy and by scientific fact the more u top your plant the less potent it can be.. it may yield more but u sacrifice quality.. 1-2 toppings is more than adequate at the very least a week before flowering. If u manicure ur plant and cut off dead/nectrotic tips she will thrive. U must flush her before u commence flowering nutrients .. my advice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk