forgot to turn light off?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nufc, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Happy new year people!
    So last night i had a few to many, fell asleep and forgot to turn my lights off its 2 weeks into flowering and my plant got about 5 hours extra light. My light schedule is 10-10 and i swiched the lights off at about 3.30am. so i was thinking of keeping the lights off untill 3.30pm and then turning back off at 10pm back to my normall schedule. Will this be okay and will my plant be hermie? i think the seed was from a hermie anyway thanks in advance for any help :wave:

Attached Files:

2. Depends on strain and how long you have to flower. True hermies are genetic and produce male flowers early on regardless of your light schedule. Light leaks prolong flowering, thus leading to male flowers towards the end of the cycle. (forced hermie)

One 5-hour flub won't do much, it's those daily occurrances (light leaks, leaving the door open, faulty timer that goes unnoticed, etc) that add up towards the end.

I'd just put her back on her normal schedule and see what happens. Not much you can do about it now.

3. yeah true thanks the dark times are always total pitch black with no interrupts. so ill just put it back to normall n see what happends. cheers

4. Seriously, buy a timer.

What kind of light schedule is 10-10? that still leaves 4 hours every day unaccounted for...

5. i mean 10am to 10pm 12 hours and i will be getting a timer this friday lol

6. Just carry on as normal, don't try to compensate for the extra time, switch em back on at 10, they'll be fine. :) and as the others said, but a timer!!! (and relay if req) :)