Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forgetting which side to lick of the joint when high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GreenTeaFtw, Oct 10, 2012.

1. I'm pretty baked right now, I was wondering if anyone else has done this.

I rolled a joint to get high around 30 mins ago and I accidentally licked the wrong side of the joint (didn't lick the gum!) but it still worked out but it was very loose and wrinkly.

Then just now when I went to roll another one, to my horror I licked the wrong side again! Aha, is this just from the short term memory loss?

• Like Like x 1
  2. from personal experience i can tell you that it won't always be loose just because you rolled it the wrong way!

ive been a joint roller for a couple months now and i find that almost any joint can stick together with enough saliva

but that actually came with the realization of how to roll a blunt

3. Hmm really, I find it makes my rolls shitter.

Might be just because I just started rolling aha.

4. my technique (with small e-z wider paper):

1. sprinkle bud almost evenly throughout the joint (a little more at one end)
    2. take a card, tuck over the bud with it
    3. lay it down on a table; tucked
    4. pull up on the card and rock back and forth until it's tight
    5. remove the card and tightly roll up on the free paper
    6. let it dry
    7. twist one end
    8. lick again, let dry
    9. roll between fingers to loosen up the joint so i can hit it
    10. FLAWLESS JOINT

with blunts i tend to have to lick the whole thing multiple times and just pray the fucking thing stays together :smoke:

5. Haha cheers man, I do the card method sometimes anyway :)

6. whats this card method? i think thats called an ATM man :smoking:

7. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG1pvChCZto]Friends Rolling Joints - lets teach 'FRJ1' guy how to roll with a card - YouTube[/ame]

Dis.