Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Forgetting that I'm high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infamousnugz, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Lately I just forget, and it becomes the norm for me. I've cut back to about 3 bowls a day, which is significant for me, but my highs are short-lived and nice and strong at times but I just daze off and forget I'm stoned and I lose hold of the whole atmosphere and feeling of feeling high and that satisfying smile it gives.

I don't know. I do know that I smoked a blend of king kush and kush berry earlier and it made me feel high, like, something I've truly missed, high like the old days. It's like my current dank doesn't communicate with the same receptors as all that medicinal goodness.

2. i only forget im high when im trippin

3. You mean endocannibinoid downregulation? Yeah I hate that shit, just switch up your strains. I've heard from the oldtimers that it has to do with the breeding out of CBD and whatnot. Apparently landrace genetics via some good ass mids can cure it

4. i only 4get when some1 pisses me off!! :mad:

5. break... nuff said

6. stick it up ya pooper