Forced T Breaks

Discussion in 'General' started by Typhoom, May 4, 2015.

1. Who all is on one? Who all wants to rant about being on them?

I'm on one but don't feel like ranting because I've realized the only reason I'm in this situation is my self and lack of willingness to make good decisions for myself. 

Anyone else here feel like they're in the same boat or just want to talk about how lame forced breaks are?

2. #2 PercolatingPrince, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    Not on a t break but I haven't smoked in like a week cuz I got an interview and possible drug test on Tuesday

3. I'm on one sucks but I know what I'm getting out of it.

#@&*

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Just smoked my last bowl last night.
    I'm scared, brahs

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. T breaks hurt my nipples

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 Juicy K, May 4, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2015
    I'm on one. I cheated though. But at least I got stoned when I did. Not gonna smoke again to l till I've got my bong and classes are out. I don't even have money to buy weed. I'm just on one cause I smoked too much for too long and couldn't get high anymore. I went 5 days, smoked on Friday and a little buzz on Saturday and now I'm on day 2 again. Gonna try for a full month and start exercising again.

7. Tolerance breaks are a crock of shit. I wouldn't call anything "forced" a tolerance break either.

8. Not on a tbreak, but I've been too busy to smoke lately. Just treating it as a blessing because my bho hasn't been hitting me as hard. Can't wait to dab that shit after a few more days of not smoking.

9. I thought the whole point of a t break was that it's voluntary so you can enjoy it more with less..

What's this forced break
    Can you elaborate?

• Like Like x 1
  10. Indeed, how r u being forced?

11. #11 Juicy K, May 5, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2015
    Come watch me smoke 1/4 in a sitting and not be high and tell me it's a crock of shit.

The second part I agree with though. Didn't even think about that lol.

12. Really it's just a euphemism for me having got into trouble and "the man" stopping me from enjoying some flowers. At least this way it has a slightly positive spin on that I'm deciding something instead of being forced into something.

13. I just ordered some new glass today and I'm gonna take a break until it gets here (4 days max) so I can get nice and stoned when I get my new piece.

14. I'd say me and forced t-breaks are fucking done with each other.

Also smoking resin is definitely a thing of the past.

Thank fuck I'm finally making the move and getting the fuck outta Iowa. :D