FOR YOU DBW! Everyone else is invited too...

Discussion in 'General' started by eldude-arino, Mar 1, 2006.

1. It's back, from now on, voting starts Wed and runs through Sunday.

So, in a fight, who would win....

-dude

2. you posted too soon

3. tyler durden, he is the kinda guy that would lead a revolution

rambo would kick both of their asses

4. hmm thats a hard one...tyler durden is a bad ass but..the pikey is a bare knuckle fighter and knocks bitches out in 1 swing so i'm going to have to say the pikey

5. Never seen either movie actually....I know I suck. But yea, my money is on Jason Statham (The Transporter guy)

6. This is soooo hard, but YAY!!! I'm sooo glad you brought the game back. It is so worthy of a weekly spot!!! :hello: :hello: Great comeback match!

I'm gonna have to go with Mickey "the Pikey" O'Neil! He as the best bare knuckle boxer in England or some shit like that! Plus he was always dirty... That has to count for something! :smoke:

7. Must see movies to put on your list:

*Lock, Stock, and two smoking Barrells
    *Snatch

and thanks DBW! I was hoping this would be a good'ne! You reeeeeally like those durdy boys eh?

8. You guys like Dags? What.... Dags? Dags?

And In conclusion, the Pikey.:)

9. eldude-arino, haha... I totally forgot about posting about my durdy fiance. :smoke: Good times. The durdier the better.

10. In a fight of Brad Pitt versus Brad Pitt, Chuck Norris would win.

11. Beat me to it. Dang.

12. Rambo Goddamnit

13. ok, well, i agree that Norris would win.... but where the hell did rambo come from... OT, OT!!! ;-) playin man

14. bare knuckles fist fighter, gypsy, drunk, pikey with one punch knockout power
    or
    a schizoid?

the pikey by a mile

15. last day for voting.....4 hrs left!

16. chuck norris...whats up with all the stupid shit about him, btw...lets burn them all!

17. Mickey won! I fockin' 'ate Pikeys

But Tyler Durden was just warped....'nother round comin up!

18. Yay! :yay: Bring on the next round!

19. Get On Aim Dbw!